Thread: juan quits!

juan quits!

juan quits even though he won! they are goin tio have to bring back another fight,wonder who it will be?

yeah without ruining it i hope its the person who goes out in the last week, because brent and jeff still cant be called.

its a shame that the guy(jeff) who had chicken pox hadnt recovered and couldnt come back.what a div juan must be ruining a chance like that.

why did he quit? do you think they will ahmed will come back?

he quit as he has a cut eye from his fight,goes to the doc and says hes fit to continue but juan says he doesnt want the show to ruin his career.loser or what,just scared i think.hope its not ahmed!

I hope they bring back Brent as it wasn't fair that he fought Anthony when he wasn't excepting to

i think that brent must have refused because they said that he's not an option which is a shame cos he was lovely, but i think he took his loss very badly. its between ahmed, johnathon, tarick and the person who loses the final fight which is the person you wouldnt expect, and he's the one i want to come back, i cant stand ahmed he's so up himself. and i think they would be mad to vote him back in!

it would be quite funny to see ishes reaction though if it were ahmed,its such a shame that guy isnt over his chicken pox yet.

I know, I want them to bring back ahmed just to see the look on ishe's face!!! well worth it!!

Thread Information