Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the mirrors negative review

I was looking forward to this week in EE. The first episode i ever watched of Eastenders, was when Grant left, so i never saw the brother act. Just going on what people say about how they were, i thought "well, it must be fab" and looked forward to it. What i saw, i really didn't expect. I thought they were gangsters, this week i've just found them funny! It's not a bad thing, but the hipe thats been built up around them, i think is completly wrong. I haven't found them to be hard, gangsters or violent, but a comedy act- they would be more suited to Corrie.

i am really sick of the papers all they can do is Criticise the soap.Eastenders has been really good this week best it's been in ages feels just like the good old days
    Last edited by dddMac1; 28-10-2005 at 15:09.

I have stopped paying attention to what newspapers say, especially The Mirror. They hardly ever say anything against Corrie or Emmerdale, but are always being negative about EE, with their sarcastic comments all the time. I'm not saying that the other two main soaps are not good, but they nit-pick at EE all the time.

I make up my own mind about this weeks worth of episodes, and in my opinion, they have been great. Phil's return was silly and far fetched, but what could Kate Harwood do? It was that silly bint Louise Berridge's fault, not Kate's. I am enjoying EE right now, and that is all that matters to me, not what some rag says.
    Last edited by Florijo; 28-10-2005 at 15:31.

how can they say that about ee that week was the best in ages !

eastenders is so much more interesting now. Ive got to set my video before i go to wrok so i dont miss and eppi

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    I have stopped paying attention to what newspapers say, especially The Mirror. They hardly ever say anything against Corrie or Emmerdale, but are always being negative about EE, with their sarcastic comments all the time. I'm not saying that the other two main soaps are not good, but they nit-pick at EE all the time.

I make up my own mind about this weeks worth of episodes, and in my opinion, they have been great. Phil's return was silly and far fetched, but what could Kate Harwood do? It was that silly bint Louise Berridge's fault, not Kate's. I am enjoying EE right now, and that is all that matters to me, not what some rag says.
    I completely agree i'm fed up listening to the papers slagging off EastEnders all the time and i thought this weeks episodes have been great

Quote Originally Posted by pops110874
    oh alan45 surely even you must have enjoyed the "ketchuping" of ian beale by the beetroot bruvva??
    Anyone who beats up Ian Beale is okay in my books> Its just that the Beetroot Dogger should be behind bars. After all he should still be behind bars. It was only the security guard who decided to retract his statement. Surely Grunts powers of persuasion do not extend over the Metropolitan Police.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

The mirror are always dissing Eastenders
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

the mirror - leave eastenders alone the return was quality

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Just meaning they don't criticise any soaps apart from EE honey Generalising it - Emmerdale has come on leaps and bounds over the years and has lots to be proud of thats for sure....
    lol i didnt mean dont you personally critisise emmerdale i meant the papers etc.

Thread Information