Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the mirrors negative review

I strongly disagree with this too.

The acting was fab and as for the humour - thats always been a part of the mitchell brothers act - i dont this has anything to do with corrie, phil and grant were always having the humourous arguements or explosive punch ups - they can carry either off with ease.

Who remembers when they went on hol abroad and ended up drunk on the floor of the bar? Or when they ended up in devon on rickys stag night? Or the mitchells nake truth video? I could go on and on - but humour has definately always been there!!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by chance
    dont criticise emmerdale,its great.deserved to win some awards at the nta's.
    as for the original post i disagree too,i think ee has been great this week,i found the comedy seens with grunt and phil really funny.i think the newspapers have got so used to criticising ee they dont know when to stop.
    Just meaning they don't criticise any soaps apart from EE honey Generalising it - Emmerdale has come on leaps and bounds over the years and has lots to be proud of thats for sure....

Quote Originally Posted by pops110874
    Or when they ended up in devon on rickys stag night?
    that was hysterical, when they met those french exchange students and thought they'd got on a ferry to france when they were drunk!

and can i point out that they keep saying Phil is out of prison on some sort of glaring continuity error and the writers are lazy- that is totally wrong! its obvious Grant bought off or threatened the witness!

Obviously the reviewers didn't watch ee hard enough. It's a brilliant week and the ratings are great. Corrie has been totally boring compared to ee. The comedy in eastenders worked. It was funny. The mirror need to start criticising corrie not ee.
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Phil said that on Monday night when they were in the house, the witness had a change of statement. And Grant said he was begining to feel he was an only child, of course he threatened the witness to help get Phil off

They dont watch it objectively, they watch it for errors and if they dont liek it personally then that goes in their review.
    Last edited by soapyclean; 28-10-2005 at 11:56.

Sorry i cant help but laugh at the article i just find it funny i do like EE though but not enough to stick up for them over the article

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

I thought the article was very funny and well written. EE has been good this week apart from the implausible return of beetroot man.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    I thought the article was very funny and well written. EE has been good this week apart from the implausible return of beetroot man.
    oh alan45 surely even you must have enjoyed the "ketchuping" of ian beale by the beetroot bruvva??

I think the writer of this particular article obviously watched these episodes with his or her eyes shut

omg the mirror doesn't know what it is talking about!! The mitchells return rocked!! i really enjoyed this weeks episodes!!!
    [SIZE=4][B]Luv Ya'll!

Thread Information