Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women for Grant?

Women for Grant?

Now that Grant is back in the square and even though we know he is loved up with Carla in Rio who would like to see him hook up with in EE?

Sharon - Even though she is loved up with hubby Dennis who is the love of her life, i think her and Grant definitely have a great chemistry and will always have feelings for each other.

Kat - We will soon see Kat and Grant feud over Stacey which i can't wait for. If anyone in EE is the female version of Grant it would be Kat.

That new lady at the club was definitely eyeing him up while he and Phil were there.

Tina - Ulimate revenge on Johnny if he went with Tina or even maybe Phil could hook up with Tina even though i would like to see Phil take Jane from Ian.

Little Mo - He does like to keep things in the family and she is Billy's wife but i think she is too quiet for Grant.

Maybe Dawn she does remind me of a Tiffany.

Chrissie - She frames his sister for murder but she is the current owner of the Vic which the Mitchells want back.

I hope when he returns later that the character of Carla will be introduced. Who would like to see play her. I would love to see Zoe Lucker or Angeline Ball play her.

Im sure me Rach and emz would be more than willing to fill the role

me??????

Er...no one. Sorry, but he is on screen for three weeks. The BBC (John Yorke, Tony Jordan etc) did not spend all that time getting Ross Kemp back just so that Grant can spend valuable screen time snogging some women. They brought Grant back for action and drama (trapping Chrissie, getting Sam out, fighting with Dennis etc). I predict there might be a 'thing' (kiss, hug) with Sharon but that it is.

Also, it has not been confirmed that Ross Kemp will return next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf
    me??????
    I was going to offer my services too
    Super Mod

Nah the snog with Sharon, make up with Dennis, and nailing Chrissie then leaves back to Rio so Peggy and Phil can go visit when the actors need a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    Er...no one. Sorry, but he is on screen for three weeks. The BBC (John Yorke, Tony Jordan etc) did not spend all that time getting Ross Kemp back just so that Grant can spend valuable screen time snogging some women. They brought Grant back for action and drama (trapping Chrissie, getting Sam out, fighting with Dennis etc). I predict there might be a 'thing' (kiss, hug) with Sharon but that it is.

EastEnders star Ross Kemp is planning to make another return to the soap next year.

The actor, who plays hardman Grant Mitchell, agreed to appear for three weeks alongside Steve McFadden, who plays his brother Phil. Now he has signed to continue in the role for three months in 2006.

"I am very happy to be returning to EastEnders,'' Kemp told The People.

I think Grant would be good with Dawn, or Janine if she wasn't in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo

It was confirmed on this morning on Friday.

Grant and Janine mmmmmm would work can see him taming her though and then what hahahaha

Thread Information