Now that Grant is back in the square and even though we know he is loved up with Carla in Rio who would like to see him hook up with in EE?

Sharon - Even though she is loved up with hubby Dennis who is the love of her life, i think her and Grant definitely have a great chemistry and will always have feelings for each other.

Kat - We will soon see Kat and Grant feud over Stacey which i can't wait for. If anyone in EE is the female version of Grant it would be Kat.

That new lady at the club was definitely eyeing him up while he and Phil were there.

Tina - Ulimate revenge on Johnny if he went with Tina or even maybe Phil could hook up with Tina even though i would like to see Phil take Jane from Ian.

Little Mo - He does like to keep things in the family and she is Billy's wife but i think she is too quiet for Grant.

Maybe Dawn she does remind me of a Tiffany.

Chrissie - She frames his sister for murder but she is the current owner of the Vic which the Mitchells want back.

I hope when he returns later that the character of Carla will be introduced. Who would like to see play her. I would love to see Zoe Lucker or Angeline Ball play her.