View Poll Results: Who's Return Was The Best?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Den

14 26.42%
  • Grant

39 73.58%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whose return was the best?

Well as i have seen Grant Arriving i can not answer but I am sure that he one is better as Den is a old man and i knew that he was going to say 'ello Princess' line. But with Grant you never know what was going to happen

Thumbs up Grant Obviously

grant is a much better-loved character than den. it was kinda magic when he appeared with his "Hello mum" and his smile. i loved peggy's face - seeing phil get out the car, and then GRANT (one of which she thought was in jail, the other who she hadn't seen in i dont know how long)
    go grant! it was way better than dens return - who wants to see an old fogie like den who nobody liked coming back from the dead anyway????

Quote Originally Posted by Angeltigger
    Well as i have seen Grant Arriving i can not answer but I am sure that he one is better as Den is a old man and i knew that he was going to say 'ello Princess' line. But with Grant you never know what was going to happen
    I knew what was going to happen when Grant returned, because I couldn't help myself reading the articles posted on this board. I think that's what spoilt it for me.

I think Den's return was best, you can't beat somebody who returns from the dead, can you?! The episodes were brilliantly written. It included some of the best actors at the time, Nigel Harman, Letitia Dean, Leslie Grantham.

I love Grant's character, so it would be very hard to choose between him and Den but if we are talking about best returns, it's got to be Den.

I'm quite surprised that not many people have gone for Den, he was gone 14 years, Grant's only been gone about 6 or 7. I don't think it was as much of a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    I'm quite surprised that not many people have gone for Den, he was gone 14 years, Grant's only been gone about 6 or 7. I don't think it was as much of a surprise.
    The reason I went for Grant's return was because it was believable. I don't care how long Den was gone, or how much of a legend he was, his return lacked believability and made a mockery of the show.

It has to be grant for me "ello mum"

repeated
    Last edited by hazey; 27-10-2005 at 20:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    The reason I went for Grant's return was because it was believable. I don't care how long Den was gone, or how much of a legend he was, his return lacked believability and made a mockery of the show.
    I thought the storyline was quite cleverly done myself. Some people might not agree. I thought after the return episodes it slowly went downhill, but the way he was brought back was pure class!

It went wrong for me because, for a guy that claimed to love Sharon so much, he never once bothered to contact her to tell her he was still alive.

Has to be grants for me

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    It went wrong for me because, for a guy that claimed to love Sharon so much, he never once bothered to contact her to tell her he was still alive.
    Yes I think he should have tried after a certain time had gone past but the fact that he didn't proved to me how much he loved her. He knew what Jack Dalton was capable of and all he wanted was to keep her safe. It's clear that he'd thought about her all that time.

Thread Information