Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Mums Job Description

Me neither!

LMAO - haven't looked at this thread for a few days - I think that we must be mad, but we would love to have another little one. And yes Spicy was right I do have 2 kids under 3 at the minute, not as mad as my mate - she will have 4 under 6 come January!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityGap
    LMAO - haven't looked at this thread for a few days - I think that we must be mad, but we would love to have another little one. And yes Spicy was right I do have 2 kids under 3 at the minute, not as mad as my mate - she will have 4 under 6 come January!
    wow.. a lot of kids.. my mum had 7 in a row... mad woman.. I find it hard with my 4 year old and new baby... would not have another one.. it is a very thankless job
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    wow.. a lot of kids.. my mum had 7 in a row... mad woman.. I find it hard with my 4 year old and new baby... would not have another one.. it is a very thankless job
    It isn't always easy having the 2 little ones so close in age, but they do play nicely together, I would love another couple but my hubby seems to think that 1 more will be it.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    My hubby says this is the last one - he doesnt want anymore, although I would carry on if he would let me - its hard work but worth it in the end!!

An old work mate of mine had 5 under 5's!!! Now that was what I call brave lol

They only way I would have another is if he asked and said he would look after the baby when born.. I can't afford anymore Childcare fees.. too damn expensive.. I don't know what it is like in the Uk but for my 2 now is over €1000 pm
    Super Mod

Are they both in full time childcare??

I know down here for full time care, you are looking at approx £500 per month, per child, but over 3 they have pre-school which is funded, so that would make it cheaper. I'm not sure though, I'm lucky enough to work from home...
    Last edited by Jojo; 08-11-2005 at 13:56.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Are they both in full time childcare??

I know down here for full time care, you are looking at approx £500 per month, per child, but over 3 they have pre-school which is funded, so that would make it cheaper. I'm not sure though, I'm lucky enough to work from home...
    No charley is in afterschool, ben is full time
    Super Mod

Ahhh, mind you, I only just noticed your euro symbol so it would probably work out the same as here based on the exchange rate etc wouldn't it.....

yeah, would be the same but it is still very expensive... mortages don't cost that much
    Super Mod

Thread Information