Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008

Dont kill me for a making this thread in November!
    But theres loads of ads already and present ideas in shops

So thought we could have a general thread for talking about being excited to the lead up, to anything up buying presents and what to get people and ask for ideas

Ive suggested to my mum that we get my nana some tickets to go to the strictly come dancing tour in january in newcastle, cos we can then go up for the weekend. I know tickets will be expensive and stuff but I think it will be nice for the three of us to do, it will be like when we all saw Cats in sunderland a few year ago as a present to her mothers day. I hope we get to do this, cos it makes a change to what we usually do.

I bought my first christmas presents on friday And we picked our secret santa in october

We picked our Secret Santa the other day. Sooo excited. All my mates are trying to find out who's got who.. except me and one of my mates. I'm so glad I've got who I've got, so easy.

By the way.. is it bad to use an old voucher to buy some presents lmao ?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Ive suggested to my mum that we get my nana some tickets to go to the strictly come dancing tour in january in newcastle, cos we can then go up for the weekend. I know tickets will be expensive and stuff but I think it will be nice for the three of us to do, it will be like when we all saw Cats in sunderland a few year ago as a present to her mothers day. I hope we get to do this, cos it makes a change to what we usually do.
    My sister has just got tickets for Strictly in Newcastle, its at the metro arena. I think she paid about £35 each.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Yeah I remember going to the metro arena, there are no £35 tickets left though, there are £42.50 tickets

Sainsbury's website is all Christmassy now. The lights are all up in town too, though they don't get turned on until 1st December.

I need a christmas job :\
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

me to, although my loverly department at uni have decided to give us exams in january so i know what i shall be doing over christmas. I can't believe all this talk the over christmas but i went to town the other day and santa is on the town hall roof so technically that is my sign to when it has started. It looks cool. I love when the markets arive in manchester.

i have nearly finished my xmas shopping, i am very organised this year...

i still need something for gran though......old people dont do anything, what can i get her!?

Thread Information