Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NTA Complaint Thread

NTA Complaint Thread

Bad Girls lost out to Dr Who for best drama at the NTA's

this is a travesty! So lets use this thread to argue against this, as Bad Girls is Britain's best show: it has realism and humans in it and has been on screens a damn lot longer than that fictional science rubbish!

to be honest i think that to be up against Dr Who you shouldn't expect to win it was a big thing this year

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    Bad Girls lost out to Dr Who for best drama at the NTA's

this is a travesty! So lets use this thread to argue against this, as Bad Girls is Britain's best show: it has realism and humans in it and has been on screens a damn lot longer than that fictional science rubbish!
    Couldn't agree more.. how did it lose to Dr Who??? Bad Girls is the best british drama....
    Super Mod

Doctor Who was fab! I have never seen Bad Girls though, so I cannot truthfully judge..

to be fair this year has seen the toughest ever competiton, and bad girls wasnt the strongest of the lot, but id have thought that the loyal fans of the show would still support it, as i did, dr who is the option that i least wanted to win as it is not realistic, it is totally fictional, no relevance to real life, hey lets stick some aliens, special fx and spaceships on screen and everyone will think this is some hollywood movie! god help us if they ever make a dr who movie!

They should have won, Vicky (Julie S) believed they werent gonna win as they thought they would lose to Desperate Housewives! But Dr bloody Who. Bad Girls really deserved it this year the storylines have been great! If they were gonna lose to anyone i would have thought it would have been the Bill! Bad Girls is still no.1 in my book!

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Can't believe Jamie Oliver won... he was up against some fantastic shows like Wife Swap and Supernanny which I think were better..
    Super Mod

I think that Dr who is very good but it should have been in a different category

to be fair this year has seen the toughest ever competiton, and bad girls wasnt the strongest of the lot, but id have thought that the loyal fans of the show would still support it, as i did, dr who is the option that i least wanted to win as it is not realistic, it is totally fictional, no relevance to real life, hey lets stick some aliens, special fx and spaceships on screen and everyone will think this is some hollywood movie! god help us if they ever make a dr who movie!
    Sorry to tell you, but its already happened. A Doctor Who movie was released in 1996, starring Paul McGann as the Doctor. And yes, it was an American backed film. (in case you wondered, it was set in 1999 on new years eve )

...Bad Girls is Britain's best show: it has realism and humans in it and has been on screens a damn lot longer than that fictional science rubbish!
    Doctor who begun in 1963, on the 23rd of November to be presise. Bad Girls begun on the 1st June 1999. Yeah.... Bad girls has been around damn longer Let me think about that one....

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    Sorry to tell you, but its already happened. A Doctor Who movie was released in 1996, starring Paul McGann as the Doctor. And yes, it was an American backed film. (in case you wondered, it was set in 1999 on new years eve )

Doctor who begun in 1963, on the 23rd of November to be presise. Bad Girls begun on the 1st June 1999. Yeah.... Bad girls has been around damn longer Let me think about that one....
    are you forgetting the fact that there was a major gap in the middle, its like saying dirty den was on our screens for 20 years, 14 years he wasnt!

im aware of that idiotic "tv movie", it did the whole saga no favours, and neither would a new one

the reason dr who finished was because it had grown outdated - theres only enough of fictional trash that the public can tolerate before they want out, bad girls has been going now for 7 series as has been one of the most watched programmes on tv, some mad sci fi show returns and uses sfx, out of this world charcters and storylines, what chance did a normal show like bad girls, the bill or desp housewives stand against such a big budget show, it wasnt fair to be put in the same catagory, its like putting titanic in the same catagory as 3 media studies films!

rant over!

Thread Information