Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Corrie's David In Drinking Drama

Corrie's David In Drinking Drama

CORONATION Street will highlight the problem of teenage binge drinking when schoolboy David Platt turns up for classes DRUNK.

The youngster goes off the rails after his dad Martin, played by Sean Wilson, reveals he is moving to Liverpool with his girlfriend.Feeling rejected David (Jack Shepherd) turns to drink. Mum Gail will be seen bringing him home from school sozzled next month.

A Corrie insider said: "Binge drinking among youngsters is getting out of control and the storyline with David Platt reflects this."

Good point to highlight

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Sounds good. Can't wait to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    CORONATION Street will highlight the problem of teenage binge drinking when schoolboy David Platt turns up for classes DRUNK.

The youngster goes off the rails after his dad Martin, played by Sean Wilson, reveals he is moving to Liverpool with his girlfriend.Feeling rejected David (Jack Shepherd) turns to drink. Mum Gail will be seen bringing him home from school sozzled next month.

A Corrie insider said: "Binge drinking among youngsters is getting out of control and the storyline with David Platt reflects this."

Good point to highlight
    it is good that they are highlighten this but i think because it is David Platt that I will find it annoy.. he really is just one of those kids that moan all the time...
    Super Mod

sounds good cant wait

Thats sounds like fun.. Yes it has gone out of control and i can see why they use David Platt as he the one that don't like it when things don't go his way.

oh good, about time david platt had a storyline of his own. I think he's really good, although very annoying.
    Didn't his voice break when he was about 8? He's always been like this little old man!!

argh he's one got one facial expression, and if they shaved his eyebrows off he wouldn't have any, how is he going to act drunk?
    good idea for David though, i can see the point. but why have him turn up to class drunk? they always have to go one step too far, having him drunk outside the chippy with a gang of unruly mates and hurling abuse at people like Blanche and Norris would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo
    argh he's one got one facial expression, and if they shaved his eyebrows off he wouldn't have any, how is he going to act drunk?
    good idea for David though, i can see the point. but why have him turn up to class drunk? they always have to go one step too far, having him drunk outside the chippy with a gang of unruly mates and hurling abuse at people like Blanche and Norris would be better.
    It easy to act drunk- you just don't walk straight and make word not sound right. They are going to make him go to school as Gail is the kind of mum who send her children to school wheather they are ill or not... it will not have the same feeling if he is drunk outside the chippy with a gang of unruly mates and hurling abuse at people like Blanche and Norris. it will just be like what some teenagers are like..

It should be good. Its an interesting point to highlight.

sounds good

Thread Information