Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Followed

Quote Originally Posted by Jake_Moon_Rox
    I hate it when people eye you up as if you are going to take something. Teenagers get no respect normally. Its like we are all bad. It drives me insane
    i know i gets on my nevers. and the one thing i alwasy here adults say is repect your elders! it annoys me when people say that because its like kids or teens dont matter, they're just slaves and people stereotype us all the time. its gets a bit annoying.

i know some teens are a bit mischeivious and intimidating and toruble makers but that doesnt mean we all are.
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

Once me and my was looking in this hat shop, she was trying on the hats.. which is perfectly allowed as everyone else was. She tried it on and put it back and she was about to pick another one to try on and the lady goes put that hat back please. Don't try them.. well hello you can't but a hat without trying it on. Stupid fish!! We gave her dirty looks as we went.. not once but twice..

i got accused of shop lifting in woolworths once.my son picked a disposible camera up which i put back on the shelf and then carried on shopping,i bought my things and was just about to leave and walk out the door when the security guard asked to look in my bags as he believes i had stolen the camera! i had to show him my receipt and he rummaged through my bags in front of everyone like i was a common thief!
    he found nothing of course and i went home and told my other half what had happened,he went ballistic and we drove back in to town where he demanded to see the manager who couldnt apologise eniough and gave me vouchers as way of a apology,he called in the security guard who was made to apologise!
    idiots!

o0o0o your other half is great!! Go chance's hubby!!

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    i got accused of shop lifting in woolworths once.my son picked a disposible camera up which i put back on the shelf and then carried on shopping,i bought my things and was just about to leave and walk out the door when the security guard asked to look in my bags as he believes i had stolen the camera! i had to show him my receipt and he rummaged through my bags in front of everyone like i was a common thief!
    he found nothing of course and i went home and told my other half what had happened,he went ballistic and we drove back in to town where he demanded to see the manager who couldnt apologise eniough and gave me vouchers as way of a apology,he called in the security guard who was made to apologise!
    idiots!

good on him, dave would have done the same, he used to be a security guard and they have to be almost 100% certain that oyu knicked something before going through your bags!! and they not supposed to do it in front of everyone!!

I hate it when the shop assistant follows you around in the shop, I had that happen to me once, it makes you feel like you can not be trusted in any shops! I would never steal anything from a shop and i do not look like the thieving kind

$sTaCeY$

Most teenagers just get completely ignored or treated like criminals. In shop quesues adults always try to push in front of me, I'm like 'hello I'm here' and then you go into other shops and are flollowed around constantly. Spicy that woman sounds well mean. How can you buy a hat without trying it on. IF you'd been adults she probably wouldn't have said anything.
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    o0o0o your other half is great!! Go chance's hubby!!
    hes embarressing at times though,he was going to go and grab the security guy himself and sort him but thankfully we couldnt see him on the shop floor,even though the guy would have deserved it.my other half takes no s**t from nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    good on him, dave would have done the same, he used to be a security guard and they have to be almost 100% certain that oyu knicked something before going through your bags!! and they not supposed to do it in front of everyone!!
    think its because he saw me on my own and thought i was a single cash strapped young mother.if hed of only watched me by the till he would have seen i spent over £100 that day,thats what made even more so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    hes embarressing at times though,he was going to go and grab the security guy himself and sort him but thankfully we couldnt see him on the shop floor,even though the guy would have deserved it.my other half takes no s**t from nobody.
    Ouch lol!!

Thread Information