Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by hayley
    Todays eppie was great!!! I was a bit annoyed we didnt see the actual crash! and the end was a bit wierd i thought dylan was drowning- then i relised it was the camera!
    yeah me and my mum was annoyed that we didnt actually see it crash too! that would have been better i think.

Does anyone know who planted the bomb and was it meant for Izzy?

it was a really good episode, i really enjoyed it was the topic of discussion i one of my lessons today. It wa abit hysteical at parts though. Cant wait for tonight.

for some reason i cried in todays eppie!!! it was really good though!

todays episode made me cry so you not strange hayley. it was just the whole music and the way evryone was reacting it was sad and when connor woke up and serena wasnt there that was so sad.

Just watched today's and yesterday's episode. It was really sad yet some what hilarious! Sorry but Serena's acting was like the worst lol, and just the whole thing kinda made me laugh. But it was really good lol, just a mixture of laughter and tears for me!
    I wish we could have seen the lives being rescued though, in Corrie when Martin, Kevin and Tommy were rescueing the Platts I found the best bit the rescueing. I probably would have that funny aswell though, lol.
    The thing with Zeke was hilarious ... peeing on a cushion!

i cried when i first seen it when it was on in oz, believe me you are going to need your tissues ready for the following episodes.

it was all to do with the music when they were all going to Harolds.

Was I the only one who cried at the memorial service today. I dont know why yeh it was sad but i just couldnt stop crying"

I actually have missed neighbours for quite a while now. I used to be addicted to it and watch it everyday but i haven't bothered in the past year. I missed watching the plane crash which was a real shame as i wanted to see it but the last time i actually watched was when Susan and Karl split up/Steph's breast cancer/ Dee's death (which was fantastically done) and then i just stopped watching. Anyway i was hoping if someone could fill me in on what has happened so far. Has Lil David and Serena all been killed?

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    I actually have missed neighbours for quite a while now. I used to be addicted to it and watch it everyday but i haven't bothered in the past year. I missed watching the plane crash which was a real shame as i wanted to see it but the last time i actually watched was when Susan and Karl split up/Steph's breast cancer/ Dee's death (which was fantastically done) and then i just stopped watching. Anyway i was hoping if someone could fill me in on what has happened so far. Has Lil David and Serena all been killed?
    Yup Harold lost his son daughter in law and grand daughter the "funeral" for them was today

Thread Information