Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion

yeah how cruel is toadie being taking an income from max and boyd/janae, especially since he is supposed to be a lawyer, staying on the right side of the law ( not very lawful is it)
    Maisie Mouse

I think Ned has a point about Lyn and Oscar shes always shipping him off to other people. How funny did Karl look in the kangaroo outfit what a plonker. Izzy asking Gail to move in. Anyone else think this is just to keep an eye on Paul incase he tries it on with her.

missed todays ep, any chance of a quick update from anyone?

Of what I can remember, as I didn't pay very much attention to be honest..

Katya went to see Cam in the prison thing, where he told her that he wasn't the one that did all that before.. she didn't believe him at first, but then after she asked Robert, how he knew her favourite flowers were tulips, she changed her mind and did believe him. So she went to Paul, and told him, but he didn't belive her. Then at the end, Robert asked Paul if he wanted to go on a little break, just the two of them, he agreed.

Who else was in it, ermm Ned and Karl were in it, didn't really have much significance though. Along with Lyn and someone else, who I can't remember right now. But all in all, it was mainly the whole Robert thing that was important tonight, that you may need for next time.

Hope this helped a little.

cheers for that! i knew Rob would come unstuck in some way like that soon...

i hope sky and dylan hurry up and get back together i hate him and elle being together they don't suit

I've tuned in today, not seen it for a few months

What the hell has happened to Bree!? Talk about a transformation! Geek to Goth in a matter of months! that was certainly a shock!

I want Sky and Stingray to get together, they're just funny as a couple. The whole Dylan and Elle thing works: they obviously really like eachother to sacrifice a lot but Elle's a little too controlling for my liking.

I like Bree, she's like the median (dunno if that is a word) of the soap. She 'tries' to help out.But yeah the goth thing did freak me out too.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin

What the hell has happened to Bree!? Talk about a transformation! Geek to Goth in a matter of months! that was certainly a shock!
    Yeah, she been like that for a couple of months now. I much prefer her a goth than a geek!!

yeah i'm quite liking goth bree, although surely the neighbours budget could have run to a better wig!?

Thread Information