Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    OML you all gotta watch today epiosde, Stephs last scene is awsome, wow she's got a right hook, i don't think'd want to annoy her!
    It was a brilliant one wasn't it!!!

Karl and Susan - ah leave her.... SMACK

Totally deserved!! Although I was surprised they went through with it in the first place

i've so gotta watch it again tonight, just for that bit. I laughed then screemed and then was shouting wooo go Steph! lol

ooh you guys have got me excited now. can't wait, 20 mins to go!

And it was just as good the second time of watching

y'know, i've been thinking about the new characters in neighbours now they've been with us a while now. and i have come to conclusion, i like the girls but not the boys. Pepper and Roise are funny, and the actresses are very good at portraying girls who are becoming friends fast even though they're very different people. but Fraser and Will are so boring! zzzz hope this perks up soon...

I agree kind of. I like Pepper and Rosie. And I like Frazer, but I find Will rather boring.

Good episode tonight. Poor ole Toadie At least he's okay

bah, missed neighbours today coz of the bank holiday! anyone see it, what happened?

For Whom Janelle Tolls - source - Neighbours website

Carmella is knocked for six when Will's older brother Oliver arrives with shocking news: Will has done a runner. Noble Oliver explains that he was actually the backpacking Barnes brother, weak Will had simply used the story as a good cover for his adventure in Ramsay Street. Carmella quickly realises that Oliver Barnes is the man Will always wanted to be and is drawn to him despite herself. Determined to put compulsive liar Will behind her, she refuses to wallow. However she suffers a setback when scheming Lolly gets her kicked out of the Bishop house!Dylan persuades Paul to drop Janelle's assault charges so that Elle won't get caught in the middle of a Timmins/Robinson family feud. However Paul is only too delighted when, at the police station, Janelle attacks him again giving him just cause for taking out an Intervention Order. Paul happily admits to Elle that he set Janelle up and dares her to tell the police. As he anticpated, she stays guiltily silent, unable to dob on her own father.
    Rosie and Frazer's romance is blossoming, despite the fact that Rosie's nasty cold has put something of a dampener on proceedings. However, it isn't long before Pepper puts two and two together and realises that Ringo and Frazer are related to Rosie's former fiancé. What exactly is Frazer playing at?
    Lolly tries to get people to notice a mysterious bruise on her shoulder but no one picks up on her cry for help.
    'Rick' (also known as Ringo) has his first day at Erinsborough High and immediately sets his sights on Rachel.
    Bree discovers Zeke already knew she hated Willow!
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

I don't know which is worse Janae and Boyd or Glenn and Boyd... I like Boyd and Janae separatly, but never have been a fan of them together. (It's also weird, I have a mate called Glenn Forrest haha.. he's a boy though.. still funny.)

Anyway.. I reallly want Steph and Toadie to get together, you can see the chemistry there.. I was hoping we were going to see them having their night in... maybe we will.. but I bet toadie would come up with some excuse if Steph told him how she really felt.. wheras we all know how Toadie really feels.

I was watching neighbours and noticed that lyn was missing did she not marry paul

Thread Information