Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Subject Closed?

Anarchy?? its a spoilers board darling, don't you think you're all getting a bit too excited about this.
    I'm sure ou are all fantastic and great and gorgeous and super but come on its a spoilers board and we're not debating world peace-am I right?
    How do I get in touch with that Buttonmoon chick/boy?-somebody needs to chill and calm down and not be so anal about this discussion (apologies if anal offends!)
    I think this is a minor form of bullying and is defo not good.

Quote Originally Posted by molly9991
    Hey Guys, I'm sorry but someone has to stand up for Buttonnoon, he/she has only given an opinion and all you guys jump down her throat-opinion is good it helps us develop and improve.
    Just chill guys. I'm new to these boards but you guys are harsh and gang up on people. You have been quite frosty towards that girl/boy.

Just let it drop and show us new members that all is good in the world of spoilers!
    Moll9991 and buttonnoon2004 - tell me, its great being on btopenworld isn't it?

For those not understanding Molly9991 and buttonnoon2004 logged on from the same ip address. The chances of that happening on the same thread is remote. Oh, I just ran another check and the ip addresses match exactly so they are the one and same person

Bloody trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by judejude
    We are open to critisim (sp?)by you have to expect us to defend ourselves when we get it
    i agree, thats why i have a problem with criticism of queeny, especially she isn't around to defend herself, thats just mean and reflects on us all

forget it guys, they are trolling.

I'm pretty sure trolling is an instant ban.

Please form an orderly queue ...

whats even funnier molly9991 registered about 10 mins ago and posted so quick! - not even a hi!
    Last edited by Meh; 19-04-2005 at 14:34.

we'll let you do the honours charlie!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mordor
    Moll9991 and buttonnoon2004 - tell me, its great being on btopenworld isn't it?

For those not understanding Molly9991 and buttonnoon2004 logged on from the same ip address. The chances of that happening on the same thread is remote. Oh, I just ran another check and the ip addresses match exactly so they are the one and same person

Bloody trolls.
    remind me never to critise you!!! Joking. I have nothing against the way the site is been and has been run.. everyone seems really friendly and there has been many discussions in the past without resorting to attacking anyone.

Sorry buttonnoon2004 but i think most people will agree with Mods on this one, it is part of the rules

in fact, i think i'm gonna have a forums gold section where we can put theads like this!

how wrong are you.....you need to check the static IP address again before making such a statement I have just checked with my IT department and they disagree that no too static IP addresses are the same-so I think you need to apologise.
    Also I take offense at your bad language.

Quote Originally Posted by molly9991
    how wrong are you.....you need to check the static IP address again before making such a statement I have just checked with my IT department and they disagree that no too static IP addresses are the same-so I think you need to apologise.
    Also I take offense at your bad language.
    what bad language????

Thread Information