Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Subject Closed?

as you will remember Judejude my comment was referenced to Walford Queen.
    I'm sure this thread will require closing soon to deter from any further debate.
    As I said previously I think agree to differ is the only way to go on this one...

Quote Originally Posted by buttonnoon2004
    Rach-no they wouldn't give me the details of the owner because like you I would also be interested to hear his/her views.
    I guess I am just disapointed that when the BBC boards were running there was a definate sense of community and althought I like so many had strong opinions of threads that were removed from the boards they would never been drawn into a debate and at least opinions were always valued.
    If you refer back you will see that my argument was defending a previous thread by a member who's email was closed.
    Its fine to have strong opinions its (aslong as they are constructive).

I also think there is a strong sense of community on this board

hey i dont see wat all this fuss is about.the mods have moved sum of my threads in the past & i can see why they do it. i think the mods r doing a great job of keeping this forum organised. in fact id say it was the most organised forum ive been a memeber of. its really easy to browse this forum, admin listen to suggestions, helpfull and every1 gets on happily. i really cant see why u attacked the mods and the rules of the site.

as you will remember Judejude my comment was referenced to Walford Queen.
    I'm sure this thread will require closing soon to deter from any further debate.
    As I said previously I think agree to differ is the only way to go on this one...
    you questioned the actions of a colleague and friend we are just defending her and all our actions as she is not around to comment,

Cheers me dear, bernard, thanks for the support.

This thread can remain open until it starts to get out of had, at the moment it seams to be construcive (ish).

It will be intresting to see if anyone else shares your view

Hey Guys, I'm sorry but someone has to stand up for Buttonnoon, he/she has only given an opinion and all you guys jump down her throat-opinion is good it helps us develop and improve.
    Just chill guys. I'm new to these boards but you guys are harsh and gang up on people. You have been quite frosty towards that girl/boy.

Just let it drop and show us new members that all is good in the world of spoilers!

i think this site is great and there is def a sense of community in here.you can have a joke with the mods etc and they are all very friendly.mordor is always adding new bits and pieces to keep us all interested and to improve the site.much better then any other site ive been on,well done to all of you who run it!

i agree, big thanks to all who support what we try and do, please feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!!

Mordor-I'm sorry I don't quite understand you point "Just because you have an issue with following the rules doesn't make it any less enjoyable" of course if I disagree with you it does make it less enjoyable.

I think we will have to agree to disagree on this subject.
    If that was the case, anarchy would rule supreme.

We are open to critisim (sp?)by you have to expect us to defend ourselves when we get it

Thread Information