Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Subject Closed?

Why are you offended Rach? my opinions no way include any member and I apologise if you feel that my feelings regarding the mods offended you.

because your having being highly critical of people who i consider friends who are just trying to make things run smoothly for everyone who use the board, we close things if they are duplicates or if they are questions that have been resolved

did you manage to get in touch with the owner of the site? i'm really interested to what they think

Mordor-I'm sorry I don't quite understand you point "Just because you have an issue with following the rules doesn't make it any less enjoyable" of course if I disagree with you it does make it less enjoyable.

I think we will have to agree to disagree on this subject.

Being called Immature was what got me

that too!

Rach-no they wouldn't give me the details of the owner because like you I would also be interested to hear his/her views.
    I guess I am just disapointed that when the BBC boards were running there was a definate sense of community and althought I like so many had strong opinions of threads that were removed from the boards they would never been drawn into a debate and at least opinions were always valued.
    If you refer back you will see that my argument was defending a previous thread by a member who's email was closed.

I can understand the point of closing threads, especially repeat ones.. there have been alot of threads on the same subject which makes it boring at times to be asked and answer the same questions.

As for moving threads, again I agree. If you are someone who doesn't want to know what is going to happen next and a spoiler appears on a general chat, i don't think you would be too impressed.

I have read a lot of threads on this site, in all soaps/drama/general etc and I have never seen any of the Mods behaving incorrectly or closing/moving threads without a just reason..

hmmm, if you send an email to the admin, they will get the owner to respond, all we know is he is male, and very good looking by all accounts kinda like charlie's angels???

there is a sense of community here, so far there have only been a few problems, please remember this board was actually created in response to the beeb one closing

God what an awful set of words from one person. You guys are all excellent mods and keep this board in fine nick. Obviously your going to get the few occasional people who start threads like these but in all I think things are going excellently and there's an excellent harmony and atmosphere on here....

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I can understand the point of closing threads, especially repeat ones.. there have been alot of threads on the same subject which makes it boring at times to be asked and answer the same questions.

As for moving threads, again I agree. If you are someone who doesn't want to know what is going to happen next and a spoiler appears on a general chat, i don't think you would be too impressed.

I have read a lot of threads on this site, in all soaps/drama/general etc and I have never seen any of the Mods behaving incorrectly or closing/moving threads without a just reason..
    Thank You!!!!

Thread Information