Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Subject Closed?

I disagree Chance. I would be interested to know the mods ages because from previous reponses I have viewed on the forums the reponses seem less than mature.

Peoples ages are on their profiles if they want you to know. Can you give some examples of what responses you thing are immature.

Thanks

I think that if someone has taken the time to post a thread, granted it may have been posted previously but surely they deserve to be allowed a discussion on their chosen subject. I do not agree that a mod takes the decision the close a thread just because they happen to know the information. Give everyone a fair chance, surely you allow for error. I can certainly understand the removal of bad language or personal comments about another user but come on give new and old users a fair go...

Yes they should be allowed a discussion on their chosen subject, but it only takes two ticks to look through the forum to see if there is already a discussion going on.

You previously said you thought some of the Mods responses were immature, can you give some examples please.

Quote Originally Posted by buttonnoon2004
    but it has because the thread I was referring to was a Home and Away thread!
    I thought when the BBC site closed that this site would surely offer a great forum for discussion, however it seems that the mods seem to have let the "authority" go to their heads-come on guys this is supposed to be a fun way to exchange our spoilers and discuss future storylines without facing unreasonable comments-what ever happened to freedom of speach!
    Lets play nicely!
    It doesn't matter what the thread was - you posted in the spoiler forum which is blatantly wrong. Maybe you need to read the rules of this site?

I think you are getting confused with Freedom of Speech and keeping this board organised. Maybe you like reading fragmented threads posted in wrong forums?

Now, what I do have an issue with is when someone suggests the Mods on this board are on a power trip. I haven't seen evidence of that so can you please give me some examples or are you just trolling?
    Last edited by Meh; 19-04-2005 at 13:20.

I have been checking the boards as i had noticed that Watford Queen has been quite intolerant in the past.

Once again you seem to be constantly on the defence, surely this board is suppsoed to be enjoyable. Mordor I find your attitude very poor and very attacking.

This tread started off as a question and excluding Judejude you have turned this into a war of words.

As for my post I am 100% sure I posted my thread in the correct forum if it wasn't I apologise but surely a member should not be subjected to such attack over a thread??!?? Can you see that by getting heated about a thread does not serve your role a a mod very well? At no time did I use offensive language or distress to anyone reading this tread, however you seem to insist on going on the defence-I'm not against you just making a vlaid point, which you seem unable to discuss calmly.

I think the best possible outcome to avoid this back and forth, is that you advsie me of the 'owner' of this site and I will discuss it with him or her, rather than involve you.

I have been checking the boards as i had noticed that Watford Queen has been quite intolerant in the past.

Once again you seem to be constantly on the defence, surely this board is suppsoed to be enjoyable. Mordor I find your attitude very poor and very attacking.

This tread started off as a question and excluding Judejude you have turned this into a war of words.

As for my post I am 100% sure I posted my thread in the correct forum if it wasn't I apologise but surely a member should not be subjected to such attack over a thread??!?? Can you see that by getting heated about a thread does not serve your role a a mod very well? At no time did I use offensive language or distress to anyone reading this tread, however you seem to insist on going on the defence-I'm not against you just making a vlaid point, which you seem unable to discuss calmly.

I think the best possible outcome to avoid this back and forth, is that you advsie me of the 'owner' of this site and I will discuss it with him or her, rather than involve you.
    Of course this board is enjoyable. Just because you have an issue with following the rules doesn't make it any less enjoyable.

FYI, you weren't attacked. I pointed out to you the rules of this site which you seem to have an issue with. Rules are there to ensure everything runs smoothly - and then you imply that the mods on this board are on a power trip. Please correct me, but implying that isn't turning it into a war of words? Less hypocrisy please.

I'm pretty sure the owner of this site is reading this forum, so you can post all your issues here.

Are you a troll trying to start a flame war ... troll alert!
    everything you can imagine is real

i just think its rude. i feel offended.

I dont think i'm (that) immature!!!!!!

Thread Information