Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Subject Closed?

mordor i work 4 bt openworld. can u send me the ip addresses so i can check and settle this

Quote Originally Posted by Rach
    who are you calling a bird? mordor would suggest bloke to me, i'm sure red name type means something too, but i've forgotton what exactly
    I was talking about buttonnoon2004 been a woman

but I can only call it as I find it. I have been going onto spolier boards for years and have never had a problem that is until today and what a day its been I've got Mordor "the mighty" fighting her corner, with Judejude giving an odd but has to be said constructive comment and then Siobhan who seems to have the most calm composure out of all of us!

Emailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I was talking about buttonnoon2004 been a woman
    i was on about button moons comment about mordor seemingly being more carm now, sorry!!! xxx

but Judejude you aksed who I found to be rude and I said Walford Queen I did not start an argument with the lady, I would have niot mentioned her name unless asked-I'm not that bad!

OK my web pople I must depart and do some work...you are all very distracting..
    I'm sure I shall return but possible will not be posting threads or entering any future debates!

Quote Originally Posted by buttonnoon2004
    but I can only call it as I find it. I have been going onto spolier boards for years and have never had a problem that is until today and what a day its been I've got Mordor "the mighty" fighting her corner, with Judejude giving an odd but has to be said constructive comment and then Siobhan who seems to have the most calm composure out of all of us!
    thank you, i think.. I have nothing to gain or lose by taking sides but I do believe the site needs rule.
    Honestly I think this would have been settled long ago if you had asked any of the Mod why that particular thread was closed to begin with that cause you to start this thread..

fair enough, if we were rash at jumping to her defence then i'm sorry, but she hasen't posted for a while, and there are better examples of hostility

In your original post you said you though the mods were immature, I asked for specific examples. The best you came up with was Walford Queen who hasnt posted for a few months and what she did post I didnt find to be immature at all.

Thread Information