Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Subject Closed?

I looked back over the 12(!) pages of this thread, and earlier on Mordor says something about trolling being to fool people, and I guess that having duplicate personna is the ultimate as far as fooling goes on a message board.

I still think that a ban was a bit harsh.

i dont think so, they were getting quite nasty, it was giid fun though, the only reason we ganged up, is because they didn't really have much of a point

You don't think that you maybe backed her into a corner?

I know that rules are rules, but she did try to get out of it before it got to nasty, and you all kept on drawing her back in....

no, she picked on someone who wasn't here to defend herself (walford queen) and then attacked mordor, if she criticises one of us, it reflects on us all, the fact that she did that trolling thing just made it worse, at the end of the day there is only one person who is totally in charge of the site, they created it because the beeb one was closing,

if she didn't like how we were doing things then she didn't need to post, not every site suits everyone,

I take it that Mordor - the One Ring - is the chief modorater, Charlie character?

I have to say, I think that you guys have done a terrific job. I used the BBC site before it closed, I notice the the Beeb have since closed their teletext soaps so far page, too, as well as the last night review page. The service is really being decimated. I think some culture vulture must really have a strange view about what interests people!

she didn't realise who mordor was (in charge) i think she just thoughth he was staff, i tried comparing him to charlie from charlie angels (mysterious owner who controls everything) but no one got it

Exclamation

Hiya all, just reading all these posts crikey its mad isnt it. I think that maybe buttonoon?? was pre menstrual and just wanted to argue it seems that way to me. In favour of the mods whenever I have asked a question they have answered me right away. It is voluntary and there are loads of us on this site now so perhaps we should just be grateful. Regarding Button there is one word for people with 2 personalities - schitzo!
    Black Country Gal

Thread Information