Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lesbian Kiss For Show's Favourite!

Lightbulb

I cant believe that the storyline of this is going to be wasted again too, and I am gay, why oh why do eastenders have this who aint gay stance ! Its shocking if they can have Sean the new landlady at the rovers why cant eastenders have a gay character

eastenders needs to explore homosexuality more, we havent seen anything since tony and simon
    I know, i miss Tony and Simon . And Oh my God Derek, what was he all about??

We need a proper gay character or couple where these srtorylines can be addressed, not a silly lesbian kiss, and a ancient asexual old man (derek).

I cant believe that the storyline of this is going to be wasted again too, and I am gay, why oh why do eastenders have this who aint gay stance ! Its shocking if they can have Sean the new landlady at the rovers why cant eastenders have a gay character
    Exactly, im gay too and Eastenders stance on the issue is frankly insulting. (ok maybe i am being a bit melodramatic, but still, remember the darkened out kiss between Tony and Simon, we were'nt even allowed to see it!!)

Quote Originally Posted by crjs1
    Exactly, im gay too and Eastenders stance on the issue is frankly insulting. (ok maybe i am being a bit melodramatic, but still, remember the darkened out kiss between Tony and Simon, we were'nt even allowed to see it!!)

they have gay people or couples in other soaps! and the kiss they blackend oit out?? why????

was watching family affairs few weeks back and they had a full on snog between a gay couple! why cant ee?? i mean i think there waqs tongues and all but it was shown

why are they doing the kiss if there not going to anymore about it? we've had this storyline before... remeber the disater of 'Zoe & Kelly'
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

I think that we should just wait and see what happens. Everyone is jumping to conclusions a bit. Zoe and Kelly was done during the worst era of EastEnders (2003/2004), a time when everything was hyped up, sensationalised and then forgotten after a few weeks. Neither Zoe or Kelly were lesbians, but whilst we know that Sonia is not either, we do not know whether Naomi is. The point of this storyline may not be Sonia and Naomi having a lesbian fling, but Naomi revealing she is a lesbian.

I don't recall the kiss between Tony and Simon being darkened out, wasn't it just night time when they kissed. I don't think there was any censoring involved.
    Last edited by Florijo; 24-10-2005 at 17:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    I don't actually like Sonia and Martin as a couple as they are so boring together. They only put them together because of the Chloe/Rebecca connection, and because they had to have some way of continuing the Fowler family, as with Mark dead, there was only Pauline and Martin left.

Completly agree about Naomi though. She is rubbish right now. She is so boring and annoying. I'm fed up of her with her clipboard, her surveys, talking about hospitals, art, books etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. She might be better with a family and if she stopped stalking Sonia.
    I agree with you - i never liked them as a couple but i think the majority of viewers do like them as a couple.

Personally i think it was a marraige of convienience - ie producers couldnt pair them with anyone else - and i think at the time they got together both characters needed partners as they were getting to the stage where they had nowhere to go.

and yeh naomi is completely pointless

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I think that we should just wait and see what happens. Everyone is jumping to conclusions a bit. Zoe and Kelly was done during the worst era of EastEnders (2003/2004), a time when everything was hyped up, sensationalised and then forgotten after a few weeks. Neither Zoe or Kelly were lesbians, but whilst we know that Sonia is not either, we do not know whether Naomi is. The point of this storyline may not be Sonia and Naomi having a lesbian fling, but Naomi revealing she is a lesbian.

I don't recall the kiss between Tony and Simon being darkened out, wasn't it just night time when they kissed. I don't think there was any censoring involved.
    Yep - Blackpool in the evening. Channel 4 tends to get away with a lot more risky stuff and always have done, whereas the bbc have always tended to be a bit more cautious.

Maybe it is just one-sided. Maybe Naomi is a lesbian (I don't believe she has shown any real interest in any Walford man yet) and kisses Sonia. Maybe they are both drunk or something and Naomi misinterprets Sonia and the situation.
    I dont think i'd show any interest in the available walfor men either

Quote Originally Posted by Jade
    I dont think i'd show any interest in the available walfor men either
    LOL, me neither. Not even Dennis or Jake. although Minty is sweet and I do like Dennis' wit.

Thread Information