Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lesbian Kiss For Show's Favourite!

Exclamation Lesbian Kiss For Show's Favourite!

on LK Today soap queen Tina Baker has confirmed that there will be a lesbian kiss in Eastenders between Sonia Fowler and Naomi Julien, but she also said nothing will happen as a result of the kiss - pointless! and also

been there dont that zoe and kelly all over again!!!!

BRING BACK SARAH!!!!
    Last edited by Luna; 24-10-2005 at 09:29.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    thats one way to put you off your food for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by lollymay1234
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    thats one way to put you off your food for a week.
    if theyre gonna have lesbian kisses at least have it with good looking gals like sharon and dawn, or ruby and stacey! but sonia?

OH GOD!! SONIA AND NAOMI SOMEONE GET THE BUCKET!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    if theyre gonna have lesbian kisses at least have it with good looking gals like sharon and dawn, or ruby and stacey! but sonia?
    Excuse me, but I thought this board was above making comments about people's physical appearance.

This storyline isn't about titilation for youngsters who want to see two 'pretty' girls kissing, it's about character development. Sonia at 20 is still growing up and she is realising there is more to life than sitting in front of the tv or drinking in the Vic. She married quickly, and whilst she does love Martin, she certainly wasn't over Jamie. Martin isn't supporting Sonia in her new interests and she is feeling confused and a little unhappy with the way her life is turning out.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah21
    Excuse me, but I thought this board was above making comments about people's physical appearance.

This storyline isn't about titilation for youngsters who want to see two 'pretty' girls kissing, it's about character development. Sonia at 20 is still growing up and she is realising there is more to life than sitting in front of the tv or drinking in the Vic. She married quickly, and whilst she does love Martin, she certainly wasn't over Jamie. Martin isn't supporting Sonia in her new interests and she is feeling confused and a little unhappy with the way her life is turning out.
    Its BondBoffins opinion.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    on LK Today soap queen Tina Baker has confirmed that there will be a lesbian kiss in Eastenders between Sonia Fowler and Naomi Julien, but she also said nothing will happen as a result of the kiss - pointless! and also
    Just what the soaps need is another leezbo kiss, sonia and naomi oi vey !

what will martin say?
    he's obviously gonna find out i mean come on this is eastenders they dont let things like that go unnoticed
    is this definatly gonna hapen? i hope not cause i like martin and sonia as a couple and i know they've been through a lot but this is just taking it too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Jada-GDR
    what will martin say?
    he's obviously gonna find out i mean come on this is eastenders they dont let things like that go unnoticed
    is this definatly gonna hapen? i hope not cause i like martin and sonia as a couple and i know they've been through a lot but this is just taking it too far.
    the father of mark jnr? thats never been revealed!

Thread Information