Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Johnny Allen - Ruby Revenge?

Maybe but I think it's more likely to be about the mitchells.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by soapyclean
    Nah the Mitchells would more than likely set him up to put both his feet in it and then go to the police

Ruby wouldnt fight her dad over a gun, she'd more than likely give it to him and leave in disgust.
    I totally agree with you there,, she will just give him the stupid gun and turn heel and leave.. she loves her Dad but does not approve of his lifestyle, I dunno but Ruby is getting smarter and she probably realizes now that her fancy boarding schooling is paid with dirty money or should I say BLOOD money ??I have a feeling Ruby's character is going to get more involved shes alot better when she first hit Walford.. shes growing on me a bit ...

Ruby tries to kill herself when she realises that Phil paid Juley to go out with her and that Phil set Johnny up which lead to Dennis death

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    Ruby tries to kill herself when she realises that Phil paid Juley to go out with her and that Phil set Johnny up which lead to Dennis death
    Phil and Johnny really don't care who gets hurt.. so far Dennis, stacey, ruby and juley is been caught up in their games..
    Super Mod

They only care about themselves and their families, never mind causing a death and hurting a 17 year old in the process

Thread Information