Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rumour which may be true!

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Sorry BB but Corrie is NOT an extremely dull show.
    we'll just have to agree to disagree alan, its all a matter of opinion, last year id have agreed with you that its a decent show, but this year has been one disapointment after another, its time has come and gone, and eastenders will conquer it once more

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    add a popular actress to an extremly dull show
    That's a bit harsh (imo).
    Last edited by Richie_lecturer; 21-10-2005 at 20:51.

i bet your determiend to get all the women on your banner into one show! lol! i think the woman who played helen stewart (simone ?) would be good in corrie, as she dosent seem to be in much these days
    Haha, nah Corrie is not for all them, Emmerdale yay! lol.
    Simone Lahbib is currently pregnant and is due anytime now, she is going to be in an episode of Wire in the Blood will let people know in the Bad Girls thread when! Shes my all time fav! Excellent actress to, but for now i just have to keep watching Bad Girls series 1 on ITV3 lol

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Quote Originally Posted by xCharliex
    Haha, nah Corrie is not for all them, Emmerdale yay! lol.
    Simone Lahbib is currently pregnant and is due anytime now, she is going to be in an episode of Wire in the Blood will let people know in the Bad Girls thread when! Shes my all time fav! Excellent actress to, but for now i just have to keep watching Bad Girls series 1 on ITV3 lol
    and the dvds of series 1 -3, wasnt there rumours that she was going to appear in the musical of bad girls with jack ellis....sorry folks going way off topic here

back to zoe lucker rumour!

and the dvds of series 1 -3, wasnt there rumours that she was going to appear in the musical of bad girls with jack ellis....sorry folks going way off topic here

back to zoe lucker rumour!
    Go to Simone Lahbib news just posted new post

Back to Zoe, i think she would be good in Corrie! Wasnt she in it years ago as a nail technician or something, in a scene with Raquel!

we'll just have to agree to disagree alan, its all a matter of opinion, last year id have agreed with you that its a decent show, but this year has been one disapointment after another, its time has come and gone, and eastenders will conquer it once more
    Ha ha I admire your optimism. I watched them both tonight and enjoyed Corrie more. More humour more drama and several excellent storylines running at once. Granted EE has improved somewhat but tonight was just the same as usual Peggy shouting and prancing about the square as if she owns it and ranting on about her boys. Not that I like gangsters but Johnny Allen had me fooled with his nice guy act on the doorstep tonight and when he jammed Peggys fingers in the door OUCH!!!!
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

cool id love it if this was true

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Ha ha I admire your optimism. I watched them both tonight and enjoyed Corrie more. More humour more drama and several excellent storylines running at once. Granted EE has improved somewhat but tonight was just the same as usual Peggy shouting and prancing about the square as if she owns it and ranting on about her boys. Not that I like gangsters but Johnny Allen had me fooled with his nice guy act on the doorstep tonight and when he jammed Peggys fingers in the door OUCH!!!!
    Amen to all of that.

EH UP, LUCKER!
    21 October 2005
    ZOE TO TAKE OVER ROVERS

"IT'S only been three days since Sally Lindsay said she was quitting Corrie... But we already know who is being lined up to replace her as The Rovers' landlady!

TV Land can exclusively reveal that Coronation Street bosses are in advanced talks with Footballers' Wives star Zoe Lucker, and should have her signing on the dotted line within weeks. Yay!

Zoe's character will arrive in Weatherfield with her adoring husband (as yet uncast) who is 15 years her senior.

She thinks that part and parcel of being a pub landlady is to flirt outrageously with all the male customers - and sometimes takes things a bit too far.

But her long-suffering hubby always forgives her dalliances. At least, he has done so far...

Our man with his ear to the cobbles says: "Bosses have been working on getting Zoe for weeks and everyone's really excited about the prospect of her joining the show.

"It'll take someone special to replace Shelley but the character they've lined up for Zoe is a classic Corrie landlady - bound to be a winner with viewers. She's perfect."

Zoe quit Footballers' Wives earlier this year to try her hand at other projects.

She dyed her trademark blonde hair dark and made army drama bombshell. But rumour has it that the show isn't much cop. It was relegated from ITV1 to ITV2, but still isn't scheduled to be transmitted any time soon.

After being offered a hefty pay rise, Zoe agreed to return to Footballers' Wives to co-star in a storyline with Joan Collins.

But it's no secret that she's worried about being typecast as bitchy schemer Tanya Turner. So being offered the Corrie job is a real stroke of, er, Lucker.

Being Rovers landlady is one of most high profile jobs in soap and she is in great company - previous pint pullers include Annie Walker (Doris Speed), Bet Lynch (Julie Good year), and Natalie Barnes (Denise Welch).

Well done, Zoe. Make ours a double!"

BRING IT ON!!!!

this counteratcs what was on teletext....its obvious this series will be the last of footballers wives as its quality has sunk to an all time low... once zoe leaves for good thats it, and then she can go to corrie and i will watch it once more.

Thread Information