Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Music From Ads

Does anyone know the name of the song which advertises that dancing on ice show on ITV? I know it but I just can't think.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

This is an old one, it's a car ad (can't remember which) and it's indian...the dude smashs up the dodgy car to look like the brand (I think it's peaugot). I used to know the name but I forgot it

Does anyone know the name of the song from the Skins ad? My mum said they played it on Jo Whiley's show and it was called 'Standing in the Way of Control'. I just wanted to know name of the band, really.
    Thanks for the AMAZING banner Layneykins!

There is an advert shown only on channel 4 where people who are on channel 4 (Russell Brand/Paul O Grady etc) state which was their first ever record they brought (least thats what i think they are being asked) well Bree from Desperate Housewives sings a song that goes 'Take my heart my soul my baby' thats the only bit i know of it, does anyone know the name of it and who sings it?

Sig dedicated to Charley

This isn't for me, but for my sister, who keeps asking about it...

But you know The Apprentice advert? What is the song played there.. it's a classical one, a famous one, but we don't knoe the composer or whatever, and she likes it/wants to download it lol!!

If anyone knows, thanks .

Does any one know the name and artist of the song on the old activia yoghurt ad with the small blue inner self(love tht dude!)

x

Does anyone know the name of the song that was played in the A Class Apart advert?

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    There is an advert shown only on channel 4 where people who are on channel 4 (Russell Brand/Paul O Grady etc) state which was their first ever record they brought (least thats what i think they are being asked) well Bree from Desperate Housewives sings a song that goes 'Take my heart my soul my baby' thats the only bit i know of it, does anyone know the name of it and who sings it?
    I think it's by Roxette but I don't know the title. I know the one you mean though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Does anyone know the name of the song that was played in the A Class Apart advert?
    Do you mean this one Kim? Cos if you do its called 'The Lovemakers - Falling Apart' according to that.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris_2k11 For This Useful Post:

Kim (04-04-2007)

Yeah, that's the one, thanks Chris

Thread Information