Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfie In Suicide

i hope he doesnt that would be quite sad

I don't really think that Alfie would kill himself.
    Good Soaps-
    Eastenders
    Coronation Street(its a bit boring but it can be funny,sometimes)
    Emmerdale (Theres no good storylines on at the moment)
    Hollyoaks
    Home and Away

~~~~My Demi and Leo Script,Runnig Away

I don't care how Alfie leaves as long as he never comes back. Ever.

I doubt they will have him commit suicide but it would be interesting if they did, as it is important to remember that in reality Christmas is just another day for people who are unhappy. Remember in 2001, on Christmas Day, Trevor forced Mo to eat from the floor and then kicked her.

I would like to see Kat back again, maybe in a few years, if Jessie Wallace wants to come back, but I never want to see Alfie again, so that is why I would be grateful if Alfie had an exit that made it impossible for him to come back.

Saying that, however, I don't rate Shane Richie's 'acting' skills and an episode of Alfie crying, wailing, weeping and acting all depressed would be torture.

omg evey one is eighter dieing or leaving

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    I don't care how Alfie leaves as long as he never comes back. Ever.

I doubt they will have him commit suicide but it would be interesting if they did, as it is important to remember that in reality Christmas is just another day for people who are unhappy. Remember in 2001, on Christmas Day, Trevor forced Mo to eat from the floor and then kicked her.

I would like to see Kat back again, maybe in a few years, if Jessie Wallace wants to come back, but I never want to see Alfie again, so that is why I would be grateful if Alfie had an exit that made it impossible for him to come back.

Saying that, however, I don't rate Shane Richie's 'acting' skills and an episode of Alfie crying, wailing, weeping and acting all depressed would be torture.
    lol i so agree. i don't care what happens to alfie moon as long as he never ever sets foot in walford ever again. the suicide storyline sounds really cool if you ask me. i will love it if its happens, it will make my Christmas!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by crazylea
    i hope he doesnt that would be quite sad
    Nah Alfie doesn't have it in him to do himself in..hes too much of a coward.. any way who started this RUMOR,, was there any truth in it ???

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    Nah Alfie doesn't have it in him to do himself in..hes too much of a coward.. any way who started this RUMOR,, was there any truth in it ???
    God knows but it has been on the radio and in the paper

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    Has there ever been an xmas suicide in any of the soaps
    I remember a attempted suicide in EE it was a guy called Aiden. xmas 1993,he was a football hopeful that Arthur was trying to coach.he had no family,and lived with Arthur and Pauline for a while.

No Alfie wouldn't kill himself, he knows that Nana is dying it's not going to be a great shock for him. And even if Kat doesn't want to get back with Alfie she's not going to leave him alone to wallow in his grief. She's going to be very upset about Nana dying, and I'm sure will provide some comfort.

Alfie hasn't been at his best lately with everything that has happened with Kat and Little Mo, but he's still got a lot of friends on the square, who care about him. He's not the first bloke to have an affair. People get over it. I'm sure everybody would have sympathy for Alfie and everyone loves Nana.

I couldn't see him being so desperate to commit suicide.

Shane has said that the door was going to be left open for him to come back if he wanted to, the same as Jessie Wallace. Plus they are filimng to endings for Kat and Alfie, one where they live happily ever after, and one where they go there seperate ways. So i don't think this one is true some how.

Thread Information