Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfie In Suicide

no alfie wont kill himself

if i thought he would,i'd offer him my rope,put him out of his misery,and make it a happy new year for me-no more alfie moon

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    if i thought he would,i'd offer him my rope,put him out of his misery,and make it a happy new year for me-no more alfie moon

It would definetely bring in the viewers, but out of the three scenarios, i'd rather Kat and Alfie went their separate ways, and I have this feeling that they won't kill him and they will keep the door open, but you never know it could happen

well he is the type who would take too many pills but i think they will leave the door open for him, but if they killed spencer off then with nana dying too that could put alfie over the edge

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    not only would it be miserable for christmas,but lets face it shanes acting isn't really strong enough to carry that one off,alfie depressed and whinging would not do much for christmas ratings
    i agree = shane just about manages the annoying "lovable rogue" persona. he would definately struggle with anything that taxing.

whenever he has to look sad or pretend to cry he just makes me cringe (actually that includes whenever he tries to laugh = jessie wallace completely acts him off screen, he has a lot to thank her for!!)

i cant see this happening for several reasons:
    • at xmas there are loads of people on their own- and tv companies put out helpline ad's- a think having alfie kill himself would cause up roar with the public
    • with shaz and mini den leaving- one couple must leave happily
    • its just not alfie- he and spencer lost their parent and their nana- why would alfie do that to spencer?
    • i dont think the producers will kill him off- they would rather he lives so there is always the slim possibility of a kat and alfie reunion (if shanes and jessies careers dont work out and they want to return)

alfie will go and join spencer he wont die

[QUOTE=pops110874]i dont think they will do this - i have every confidence alfie and kat will leave togther.
    [QUOTE]

Same here.
    Last edited by Kim; 20-10-2005 at 15:50.

no he cant kill himself

Thread Information