Page 120 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1500

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - II

What an amazing episode today!!

There was action all the way through, with the Louise story, the fete, Len dying, and finding out it was Carl what done it!!

Loved every second of it!

As soon as they said she was going to sing at the end, i knew it would be that song. Perfectly paced, that was. That song always has me in tears!

The whole episode was top quality. Completly fab.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abi For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (17-05-2007)

what a crappy ending!!!!

i dont believe carl did it! why gant it have been grayson and he could have gone to prison never to return

the fete stuff was cracking tho - cried my eyes out at len

I can't believe Len died i thought it was going to be Louise! I am still crying-perfect song. He was a happy person, i can't believe we won't hear him again!
    Wow Carl well he nearly killed that postman. I thought he was going to be more emotional. It was all fitting the pagent was fanstastic!!
    I hope emmerdale win this year, and beat eastenders and corination street as it is far better then them!

Such a wonderful episode! I can't believe Carl did it! I watched his ending on youtube earlier though and it looked rather convincing, i wish they shown his ending though in a flashback of him killing Tom! When Matthew and Jimmy were fighting, i sussed it was Carl, he looked so guilty!

Len's death was so sad! I was nearly crying at the end when Katherine Jenkins was singing at the end, it was such a nice touch and i liked how the villagers learnt of Len's death by them telling each other.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    Such a wonderful episode! I can't believe Carl did it! I watched his ending on youtube earlier though and it looked rather convincing, i wish they shown his ending though in a flashback of him killing Tom! When Matthew and Jimmy were fighting, i sussed it was Carl, he looked so guilty!

Len's death was so sad! I was nearly crying at the end when Katherine Jenkins was singing at the end, it was such a nice touch and i liked how the villagers learnt of Len's death by them telling each other.
    Have you got the link for the utube ending please as i sky + it and it didnt record the end due to signal failure,thanks in advance

Here it is.

Did you mean the ending of tonight's episode or the ending of the real killer killing Tom? Because the link i posted is Carl killing Tom.
    Last edited by DaVeyWaVey; 17-05-2007 at 20:44.

One of the BEST soap episodes EVER well done Emmerdale. If you dont win the British soap awrd there is no justice
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    what a crappy ending!!!!

i dont believe carl did it! why gant it have been grayson and he could have gone to prison never to return

the fete stuff was cracking tho - cried my eyes out at len
    Grayson and Mummy are not out of the woods. Charges of Perverting the Course of justice will apply. I honestltly think Emmerdale intended Rosemary and Gayson to be culprits but due toe Rosemarys unexpected sucess the kept her
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Great Episode

OMG that was so sad with Len dying.

I can't believe Carl is the killer. I hope Grayson, Hari and Rosemary also get charged

That copper really lost it with Grayson at the end, having a go because he didn't "fix" it properly. Hope we have seen the last of Harri, I really thought Grayson was the killer, in fact I wanted him to be, just to get rid of him too, what an insipid character, isn't he supposed to be a solicitor, when does he work, does he have an office, he spends all his time at Home Farm.

Thread Information