Page 118 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1500

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - II

Emmerdale has got a bit more bubble back again now.

We have the David/Del/Eric/Val storyline which I am enjoying but I just wish we had someone other than a footballer lookalike to play the part of Eric's son. I can see why David would want revenge on Eric. What I think is trying to be done here is a young Eric and how he used to be. Yes David is a nasty B and I am sure tha the is just using Del for his own gain or rather part of his plan.

Although Eric/Val are acting like a couple of kids I do find their behaviour commical espec when Eric was pretending to ignore Val in the pub, then again the other night during the "food" fight.

Oh dear I think RoseMARY has peed Matt off! It really is the battle of the Titans with these two and I am loving it. Matt is off on another scam again..

Two very good comments aimed at Matt the other night one from Jimmy:

"You've always been a hard hearted git!" (something like that)

Then from Carl when Matt walked into Home Farm Lounge and announced to his younger brother that he had had a brainwave:

"That must of hurt"

So now we have Matt/Carl on the same side again and Jimmy the one out in the cold. Speaking of Jimmy what an idiot hanging around outside Scarlet's school like that! Good that he was challenged by a teacher.

Jimmy has really changed for the better.

Still loving Billy - however, during the Daz/Billy scene on the bench talking about the adoption, I was annoyed by the camera panning around like that, it makes me feel so sick when they do that.

Debbie is being turned into the female version of Scott Windsor. Have you noticed that she is always perfectly made up, hair all neat and tidy, overalls all crisp and clean, not a drop of oil/grease in sight....

Good Viewing

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14 View Post
    Emmerdale has got a bit more bubble back again now.

We have the David/Del/Eric/Val storyline which I am enjoying

I'm not enjoying it at all.

but I just wish we had someone other than a footballer lookalike to play the part of Eric's son.
    Agree, but then I think this secret child of Eric's is a very boring route to go down.

I can see why David would want revenge on Eric. What I think is trying to be done here is a young Eric and how he used to be.
    Except Eric pulled it off with more class, and he's always had the better moustache.

Yes David is a nasty B and I am sure tha the is just using Del for his own gain or rather part of his plan.
    I am sure (why why whyyyyyy) Delilah knows what she's doing.

Although Eric/Val are acting like a couple of kids I do find their behaviour commical espec when Eric was pretending to ignore Val in the pub, then again the other night during the "food" fight.
    Agree, they are enjoyable viewing.

Oh dear I think RoseMARY has peed Matt off! It really is the battle of the Titans with these two and I am loving it. Matt is off on another scam again..
    I hope Rosemary cuts him down to size.

Two very good comments aimed at Matt the other night one from Jimmy:

"You've always been a hard hearted git!" (something like that)

Then from Carl when Matt walked into Home Farm Lounge and announced to his younger brother that he had had a brainwave:

"That must of hurt"
    They're right to be sarcastic.

So now we have Matt/Carl on the same side again and Jimmy the one out in the cold. Speaking of Jimmy what an idiot hanging around outside Scarlet's school like that! Good that he was challenged by a teacher.

Jimmy has really changed for the better.
    Jimmy's interfering with Scarlett because he thinks Jim'll Fix It.

Still loving Billy - however, during the Daz/Billy scene on the bench talking about the adoption, I was annoyed by the camera panning around like that, it makes me feel so sick when they do that.
    Indeed, although I can't recall the odd camera shots.

Debbie is being turned into the female version of Scott Windsor. Have you noticed that she is always perfectly made up, hair all neat and tidy, overalls all crisp and clean, not a drop of oil/grease in sight....
    Yet equally as annoying. Well she's an improvement on runty Scott at least. Thank heavens for small mercies and that.

Good Viewing
    OK viewing.

Poor Daz I feel so sorry for him, I don't think I've known anyone to be so unlucky, think it's about time he had some luck.

I noticed that Matt had the golf clubs out last night, would be nice to see him in action on the "Drive"

Yes the sun is shining once again, it never stays behind that cloud for long...

Another good week in the Dales.

The actor who plays Scarlett (Kelsey-Beth Crossley) is excellent and just shows how rubbish the PK style of acting of her mother Carrie (Linda Lusardi) is. How much longer will we have to endue her
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

^^
    I agree i am liking Scarlett she is excelent, i don't think much of Carrie!

Emmerdale is brilliant once again and am enjoying every single episode.

Shadarach/Zac/Lisa/Rosemary - Hilarious and Ijust love the way the two brothrs are winding one another up. Shadrach in a pinny

Marlon/Eli - loved the brotherly hug the other night. I felt sorry for both at the end of Friday's episode.

Bob - he is great at the moment, with the babies, trying to advise Marlon and with his brother Eddie whom I now like.

Matthew he really is looking with his hair cut and he is as charming as ever with Rosemary and "Larry". Loved the way Matt tickled Rosemary under her chin the other night and said he knows that she loves him really.

Jimmy/Kelly great.

Jimmy/Scarlet - Lovely scenes

Once again we have brothers switching sides in the King household,now we have Jimmy/Carl working together and Matt on his own.

Sugdens - Annoyed with Jack for his treatment of Billy, however thoroughly enjoying having him in the thick of things as I am Diane.

Carrie yes she has to go.

So much going on in the Dales all excellent viewing and keeping me glued to the screen.

I guess you can use the internet on your TV then? I guess the pad was by the screen otherwise you'd be unable to share your thoughts with us. I hope the emergency services arrive soon.

Enjoying the build-up to the events surrounding the death of wooden Sarah Sugden Mark II. I think the new head of Victoria has been impressive this week, which will be of much annoyance to the head of the original Victoria - which is currently being stored in a filing cabinet at Mr Perkins's office at Yorkshire Television ltd in Leeds.

How appallling is Linda Lusardi. Her acting is atrocious. She just reads her lines parrot fashion with absolutely no emotion whatsoever. The sooner she goes the better. She is even worse than plastic Patsy. The actress who plays her daughter Scarlett is ten times better. Even Bell Dingle is more beleivable. Surprisingly bad casting by the Emmerdale crew of someone who should be playing an important part in upcoming storylines. Maybe they could make her Tom Kings murderer and then we can get risd of her for goood
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Babe14 (19-04-2007), tammyy2j (24-04-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    How appallling is Linda Lusardi. Her acting is atrocious. She just reads her lines parrot fashion with absolutely no emotion whatsoever. The sooner she goes the better. She is even worse than plastic Patsy. The actress who plays her daughter Scarlett is ten times better. Even Bell Dingle is more beleivable. Surprisingly bad casting by the Emmerdale crew of someone who should be playing an important part in upcoming storylines. Maybe they could make her Tom Kings murderer and then we can get risd of her for goood
    She is worse than your all time fav I cringe everytime she comes on adn just want to hit the off button until she has finished, but then I'd miss all the action.

I really like Scarlet and enjoyed seeing Matt and her the other night, but you never know how he is playing things.

Good idea sending Carrie down for Tom's murder, maybe Matt can frame her or bump her off.

Belle is fantastic as always and I can't believe how much of the action she is involved in and how much script she has to learn. She is set up for life as an actress if that's the path she wishes to continue to persue.

Eric is up to his old tricks scamming the scammers David/Del I wouldlove to see David get his, but something tells me poor Del will be the scape goat. He is another bad move for Emmerdale.

Despite the couple of casting errors like it's twin the sun is shining fully and brightly in the Dales.

Is there a spark between Diane and Billy?

Thread Information