Page 100 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1500

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - II

Ive always found in a situation where people slag someone off so much theres always a jealousy issue!

Eg. People may not think Patsy can act, but hey shes got the money! and the publicity, and has also gained many fans in her lifetime! so whatever anybody says, its bull because you either want the money or you want the fame! like ive said before, if she was that awful the BBC and ITV would not have employed her!

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Quote Originally Posted by xCharliex
    Ive always found in a situation where people slag someone off so much theres always a jealousy issue!

Eg. People may not think Patsy can act, but hey shes got the money! and the publicity, and has also gained many fans in her lifetime! so whatever anybody says, its bull because you either want the money or you want the fame! like ive said before, if she was that awful the BBC and ITV would not have employed her!
    Im certainly not jealous of PK. I genuinely think she is a rubbish actress. I am more likely to be jealous of a good successful actor/actress.There are obviously actors/actressses you think are poor but I dont think its because you are jealous of them. Its because of your perception/opinion of them. No doubt as you go through life there will be teachers, employers and people who you come to dislike for whatever reason. This to me does not mean you are jealous of them or their money. You may or may not like what I say about certain actors/actresses but Im only saying what I feel and its nothing against you or Sam Nixon fan personally. Im sure that there are many actors that I think are fantastic and that you think are rubbish. C'est la vie.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    OK everyone - why can't we all agree that we all have differing opinions on peoples qualities and abilities as actors/actresses rather than getting personal and bitching at each other - as I've said before, we all have different opinions - thats life and without them, life would be boring.

I personally don't like her as an actress - she's probably a lovely woman, but I don't rate her acting much - thats my opinion, others may agree, others may disagree, but thats no cause for slanging matches to start because we disagree about other peoples opinions. I am certainly not jealous of her either. I love my life and my career and wouldn't change it for the world.

Lets keep the discussions here to the episodes in question and not start slanging matches that may cause other members not to post on here.

Thank you

Another brilliant episode Friday with the aftermath.

We had Tom yelling at everyone and telling them each in turn it was all their fault with poor Carl and Chas coping the worse of it. Tom is just going through the motions, first he was afraid, now he is angry soon I suspect will come the emotion. Matt is being a bad boy again by siding with his dad and not sticking up for Carl, but this is when Matt is at his best when he's being a b/d. (A very loveable one at that ) And finally it looks as though he is over Sadie once and for all after what she did to his dad, as he said he no longer cares about her. I hope that Matt keeps schtum about Sam, I suspect however he will use the info to his advantage. Matt was very quiet at times during the epsiode, like when the Chief constable was summoned over by Tom he just sat there taking it all in, making the odd motion with his hand with one or two of those famous facial expressions. I've come to the conclusion that the times when Matt keeps quiet is when he just listens and watches taking everything in. One grumble (again) about the lovely Matt is the fact that he constantly has his hands in his B***** pockets! Get them out man!, you have lovely hands. Still there are times when it looks appropriate.
    Over the past week I have grown to like Chas and Carl as a couple once again they are right for one another but they have this huge problem of family loyalty driving a wedge between them. Chas showed loyalty to Carl and his family this week when she grassed Cain up to the coppers, therefore going against her family, however the Kings feel she and Carl betrayed them by giving Cain the money. Friday we saw Carl standing by Chas and her family and going against his. Poor babies don't stand a chance in hell with the families they have! A very difficult and trying time ahead once again for the "doomed" lovers, no doubt Matt will be putting the boot in!

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Im certainly not jealous of PK. I genuinely think she is a rubbish actress. I am more likely to be jealous of a good successful actor/actress.There are obviously actors/actressses you think are poor but I dont think its because you are jealous of them. Its because of your perception/opinion of them. No doubt as you go through life there will be teachers, employers and people who you come to dislike for whatever reason. This to me does not mean you are jealous of them or their money. You may or may not like what I say about certain actors/actresses but Im only saying what I feel and its nothing against you or Sam Nixon fan personally. Im sure that there are many actors that I think are fantastic and that you think are rubbish. C'est la vie.
    Ah, well i didnt actually say you were jealous of her did i? No, i just merely stated that in many situtations where people slag someone off so much it normally comes down to jealousy.

The fact is its ridiculous because i really dont see the need to slag someone off all the time in post after post, i think people get others views after the 3rd time of writing negative things, why carry on? If i slag someone off in the post ill say it then move on

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Here is a line:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Enough arguments about PK and her acting abilities in this thread, or anything else in fact - we all have differing opinions - lets leave it a that. Thank you.

Last edited by Jojo; 24-09-2006 at 16:21.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Here is a line:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Enough arguments about PK and her acting abilities in this thread, or anything else in fact - we all have differing opinions - lets leave it a that. Thank you.

Here here i agree with that post

Quote Originally Posted by xCharliex
    Here here i agree with that post
    And I agee with you too. So now we are all friends again. Happy Days
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Chas and Carl will never be the same again really. VAl and Diane running the pub will be one bigf storyline in itself. Toni and Paddy were quite sweet.

Stupid Val climbing up for the champagne. It was so obvious something was gonna fall. lol
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thread Information