Page 110 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1500

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - II

Quote Originally Posted by Bah!! Humbug
    Very disappointing episode tonight. As if the Police would just let Jean disappear with the Cabbage Patch kid when he made Terry made the allegation that his son was being kidnapped. Totally unconvincing
    I thought that as well. Not only that but the police officers utter lack of interest in the entire thing. "Sorry mate, nothing we can do." When Terry was trying to stop her they weren't even aware that Jean was infact TJ's grandma and not just some random stranger who'd grabbed TJ off him.

I missed it but i'm guessing Jean's finally gone?!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Thumbs up

Emmerdale is back on form! After a boring couple of months it is back on the up. Can't wait to see Tom King bumped off!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

*sigh* Are Donna and Marlon deeply stupid? Why didn't they just tell Social Services they were willing to take the kids back. The uncle obviously wouldn't have a problem with it, the kids wouldn't, and I can't see why the social would as that's where they put them in the first place. So why the need to run off with them?

Mybe they didn't know how the social services work. Also uncle.... looked like he wasn't going to wait. I think the kids scenes are brillient and realistic.
    Last edited by xxxxxx; 23-12-2006 at 23:43. Reason: adding.

Im amazed that no-one has posted a reply about Christmas Nights episode of Emmerdale. (Where is Babe 14 when you need her)

Last nights Emmerdale was absolutely brilliant. A well written and well acted script. Plenty of one liners. In the end I was delighted to see Tom King ''flying through the air'' muscally accompanied by Belle Dingle's singing. We really are left wondering who the culprit was. My Money is on Jamie. Good to see Chas spill the beans as well as declare her love for Carl.

Three cheers for the best Christmas soap
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Yeah i really love that,
    Belle sing i'm walking through the air and just at the moment Tom comes flying out of the window. I really don't have a clue who it is, it's going to be someone who you don't expect, don't think it's Bob though.

Having read what was going to happen in the top three soaps I thought Emmerdale would be the best, and i suppose in theory it was.

However the episode wasnt that good, I can appreciate it being the best, but wasnt as good as I thought it would be. It only got exciting in the last five minutes when it was building up to his murder, and we were all trying to look for the slighest of clues as to who had done it.

I liked the choir singing over Tom's dead body and then the choir singing the emmerdale theme tune, I think that worked really well. I have a feeling that this will be one very exciting storyline for 2007, and can't wait to see how it unfolds.

I just caught the last half hour on ITV2 earlier of last night's episode, it was a very good episode over what i saw of it. I agree, it was the most exciting in the last five minutes when the tension was building up to Tom's murder and everyone was sneaking around and we were trying to guess who it could be. Loved the ending when he came flying through the window and Belle was singing, very effective and superbly done. A good episode of what i saw of it.

Excelent episodes over xmas, Tom's Death was magnificantly done. I really liked the xmas day episode where it started and ended the same with Tom laying on the ground dead and we were taken back to the events which led up to it.

Everyone was excellent and of course Matt was and is on form as usual for me he is just getting and better by the scene. I loved the end on boxing day where the three brothers were hugging one another grieving, if anything Tom's death has reunited the three brothers who spent the day arguing with one another and with their dad, Tom.

Rosemary is a real bitch and a devious one at that.

The who killed Tom stroyine certainly is keeping uson our toes with all it's twists and turns.

Once again Emmerdale is going from strength to strength. Brilliant.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Thread Information