Page 128 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1298

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - II

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Babe14 View Post

Think I've covered just about everything.
    Yes I think you have. I agree with just about everything you say about Corrie except about Peter Barlow. Yes Im glad to see his return but obviously not for the same reasons as you.
    LOL! I do also like him as a character, as I do a certain other gentleman on the street, they can do a lot with him/both,they liven things up (action/drama etc wise)

When Tracy
    Spoiler:
    leaves
    they will need someone like Peter to keep giving Ken/Deirdre grief and I agree with Richie he does work very well with Ken he livens him up a bit.

Yes Richie I too noticed Peter's expanding waist line, but have to say I LIKED it, (Extremely well toned doesn't do it for me, there has to be a bit of slack here and there) needless to say I enjoyed very much seeing him in nothing but a pair of jeans

Keep forgetting to mention I just PC's smile/grin it is Also he has some lovely and wonderful expressions, another character who speaks through expression.

Also I forgot to comment on Jason/Baby storyline still enjoying this. Poor Violet I feel so sorry for her, luckily though she has plenty of support.
    Last edited by Babe14; 14-01-2007 at 08:19.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Surprise in store for Charlie tonight.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I know, it's going to be brilliant, must say Corrie is great at the moment very entertaining.

Ah blanche as usual was on top form: "have i missed something? i have havent i? i fell asleep in the bath". well i certainly laughed. good two episodes tonight, cant wait for sundays

Absolutely Brilliant!!!!!!!!! Although we all knew what was going to happen it was still a shock when Traceyluv clocked the cheating builder. Whilst not being one of Ms Fords greatest fans I have to admit she was superb tonight with the exception of the so called sexy dance routine.

In the midst of it all some brilliant one liners from Rita and Blanche

9.5/10

Well done
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    Surprise in store for Charlie tonight.
    Something tasty from the sponsors Cadbury?

Yep, I agree. Great episode tonight! Tacey was amazing. And Charlie was too. Great acting from both. It was a slightly comedic (sp?) episode too, which was good. With Norris and the pay book Only Norris, could worry about something like that.

Loved the ending. Looking forward to next episode to see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post

Can you keep a secret
    Spoiler:
    Charlie dies
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post

Can you keep a secret
    Spoiler:
    Charlie dies

Nooooo! Reallly!!! Well I never !

PS .. in total agreement over Tracy's 'sexy' dancing. Oh dear. Kate was on form .. with the exception of that particular moment. Ive seen better movers at my grandmothers retirement home.

I enjoyed her scenes with Clare .. Excellent and believeable .. I was never quite convinced if she was still tryin to con clare or whether she actually meant what she was saying. Superb acting on both parts, but particularly Kates
    Last edited by Em; 13-01-2007 at 00:22.

Corrie was on top form tonight, with all the serious business with Tracey and Charlie and then there was the comedy that Harry Hill would have a feel day with.

When they all went back in to the Barlows house and Clare asks everyone if they would like a cup of tea. Coz that what you do when someones just been murdered (attacked).
    And when Peter carried Amy out of the house it looked like he had just took the covers not her.

Kate was brilliant, the look on her face when she was told he wasn't dead, and Norris saying hes watch CSI.

Great work guys!!!!

Thread Information