Page 103 of 130 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1298

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - II

Okay so I don’t really watch Corrie and people may have already come to this conclusion not sure. But in tonight’s episode I came to the conclusion that Claire maybe lying to Ashley an about her mother, being ill and is using this as an excuse not to bond with her baby or even look after it.

I am not sure if this is right it just a feeling I got from the look on her face when she said she will need a lot of looking after and it is no place for a baby
    angelblue

Quote Originally Posted by angelblue
    Okay so I don’t really watch Corrie and people may have already come to this conclusion not sure. But in tonight’s episode I came to the conclusion that Claire maybe lying to Ashley an about her mother, being ill and is using this as an excuse not to bond with her baby or even look after it.

I am not sure if this is right it just a feeling I got from the look on her face when she said she will need a lot of looking after and it is no place for a baby
    There is nothing wrong with Claire's mother. She is suffering from post natal depression. The storyline is being handled in an excellent manner
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Awww thought so thanks Alan45
    angelblue

A good episode tonight..i agree that Claire with post natal depression storyline is being dealt with really well..i am liking this storyline, it's being acted out brilliantly.

The Charlie/Maria stuff was ok...good on Maria for not falling for Charlie's charms again

It was nice to see a scene with Roy and Chesney.

Amber is a legend. I love her character i think her and Norris were Hilarious. She is a great addition. Her and Dev are brilliaant together as well. Oh Maria what are you doing with that BNasty man.

I really like Kym Marsh as well i think her character will be quite good.

I am liking this storyline with amber and norris. Strange pairing though.

Quote Originally Posted by EE Rocks
    I am liking this storyline with amber and norris. Strange pairing though.
    Corrie was its usual brilliant self tonight. Easy to see why its winning the ratings. Charlie/Maria/Toxic brill

Inspired double act between Doris and Amber brilliant acting and writing. No wonder Corrie is the best evenyhrough the summer when other soaps flag. Still very much enjoying the excellent Emmerdale. Glad to see EE gave up its hopeless farce of last week and is bck to its usual depressing self

Corrie was its usual brilliant self tonight. Easy to see why its winning the ratings. Charlie/Maria/Toxic brill

Inspired double act between Doris and Amber brilliant acting and writing. No wonder Corrie is the best evenyhrough the summer when other soaps flag. Still very much enjoying the excellent Emmerdale. Glad to see EE gave up its hopeless farce of last week and is bck to its usual depressing self

Well i like EE the best- so what if it's depressing, at least it don't shy away from certain things. Corrie has still got a long way to go for me anyway. Emmerdale is good, but i personally wouldn't say excellent. The maria/charlie stuff is crap and predictable. Cant wait till charlie leaves. Seiously though i watched corrie on friday and it was terrible, and a reminder of why i don't "Hardly" watch it anymore.

Really enjoying corrie at the mo, not as much as Emmerdale though. Loving the Charlie/Maria stuff. Fizz/Kirk as sweet and funny as always.

Cilla gobby and self centred as always. Poor Chesney can't use his PC yet Selfish Cilla can tan herself on her sunbed!

Looking forward to more great viewing to come this week and next!

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Thread Information