Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130
Results 1,291 to 1,298 of 1298

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - II

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post

but thatr's the best thing about killing someone in your own home, your fingerprints are going to be all over everything anyway!
    the fact that she had to hit him twice might swing the whole thing though.
    Yes it could unless she makes up the story that she was really scared or something and paniced.

Now THAT is what the double episodes should be all about, a proper cliffhanger! That's the only time they should be used in my opinion, when something really gripping like that happens. But overall I thought it was brill! The second episode was fab with all the nosy neighbours out on the street Norris was hilarious - "I have seen CSI you know Audrey!"
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    Now THAT is what the double episodes should be all about, a proper cliffhanger! That's the only time they should be used in my opinion, when something really gripping like that happens. But overall I thought it was brill! The second episode was fab with all the nosy neighbours out on the street Norris was hilarious - "I have seen CSI you know Audrey!"

Lol i missed the second episode so will need to try and catch a repeat! saw the first though and it was excellent! I cant wait for the aftermath.

I agree though Chris the whole double episode thing is very over done .. The problem with soaps is that they are so often on our screens if you miss a week your stuffed!

With some soaps you can tell the 'filler' episodes as well .. they would be better off not bothering!

Throughly enjoyed Wednesday's episode and Friday's was brilliant.

Norris/Rita - Hilarious as ever with Norris sticking his nose in as usual!

Blanche was on form as usual "Have I missed something I fell asleep in the bath!"

Peter Barlow lovely as ever, I really do think he should come back on a permanent basis.

The Barlows are brilliant.

Looking forward to the coming weeks.

Espec Sunday when
    Spoiler:
    Tracy tell sCharlie to hurry up and die

She is absolutely brilliant.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

She made the whole episode that and the whole street out on the cobbles seeing what was going on that was funny as well.

I forgot about Blanche falling asleep in the bath. Ive really missed Peter and so glad hes back as hes been quite good in these few episodes.

And he'll be getting better over the coming weeks as
    Spoiler:
    he starts to seriously flirt with maria which obviously takes his minds off the Barlows troubles for a bit

The Barlows need a replacement for Tracy and I can't (hope) see Adam being the one to cause a stir, my ideal replacement is of course Peter.

I like the way he takes charge and the reassurance he gives his family when the going gets tough. I enjoyed the scene with Peter and Blanche where he spilt coffee down that lovely white sweatshirt he was wearing.
    Also when Deirdre was relieved that Charlie was still alive and that Tracy couldn't be done for murder where Peter said "They can't do her for anything" Also his other "caring" comments about Charlie's demise

He likes his whisky doesn't he

Corrie has some really good strong characters at the moment.
    Last edited by Babe14; 14-01-2007 at 11:51.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14 View Post
    The Barlows need a replacement for Tracy and I can't (hope) see Adam being the one to cause a stir.
    Where is Adam by the way? Is he in Scotland or something?

I think he is hiding inside his hair.....

By the way, I thought Friday's episode was terrible. I can't buy Tracy doing what she did. She's not a murderer. I could understand it if she accidentally hit him, but she is being portrayed as a cold-blooded psychopath. Nope, not convinced. And she's a terrible actress.

The only good thing was the humour coming from Blanche, Rita and Norris. Very good, unlike the episode itself.

Thread Information