Page 60 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - II

Hats off to Johnny Briggs for his excellent portrayal of someone with Alzhiemers disease.

Well done to Corrie for running the storyline which goes to show this disease can happen to anyone. Hopefully it will make everyone more aware of this.

mondays two episodes where good,this storyline is quite interesting it highlights the issue well done to Johnny Briggs great acting

I haven't watched corrie is such a long time but I caught the repeats yesterday and I have to say Johnny Briggs is a fantastic actor. Felt so sorry for Dreary and Ken, when he didn't recognise them. He is doing a blinding job on this issue. Well done corrie
    Super Mod

i think the mike storyline is really sad.

i think ashley is being really horrible to claire over josh/matt storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by stacyefc
    i think the mike storyline is really sad.

i think ashley is being really horrible to claire over josh/matt storyline.
    Yes I agree on both counts. I really hated Ashley's behaviour tonight, it's really strange for him to be acting in this way. You'd think he'd be doing everything he can to protect Claire, her being pregnant with his baby, but it's like he couldn't care less how she feels. Fred's words didn't help. Ashley should open his eyes to what Claire actually does for him. She's looked after Josh since he was a baby, it's clear she's besotted with him. Ashley just doesn't seem to realise. Anyway he soon will.

And she was right about Maxine, she certainly wasn't a saint. Clare's much better suited to Ashley. Although opposites do attract.
    Last edited by littlemo; 15-03-2006 at 23:53.

i know the way he acted when matt grabbed josh how did he expect claire to grab josh off him he's alot stronger than her

Quote Originally Posted by stacyefc
    i know the way he acted when matt grabbed josh how did he expect claire to grab josh off him he's alot stronger than her
    Exactly! It's about time he thought about Claire, and putting his family first, instead of Matt.

Ashley should put claire first,but he is scared of losing Josh Because it's all he has got left of Maxine

Quote Originally Posted by dddMac1
    mondays two episodes where good,this storyline is quite interesting it highlights the issue well done to Johnny Briggs great acting
    I agree that Johnny Briggs is a great actor. But I think we shouldn't overlook the part Bradley Walsh is playing in all this as well. Another great piece of acting. The two together are really making this story work well.

You are right Bradley has also been fantastic. Somehow I think he won't swindle Mike.

Ashley is behaving like a complete prat. Poor Claire - and he didn't even bother going with her to her appointment.

Thread Information