Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving House

Moving House

I am moving house shortlY, this is my first move with my parents, i am moving down to port talbot next to the beach and mountains i am looking forward to moving but when the day comes to leave my house i know i wont want to go

I am trying to train my cat with a harness as we have to use a harness for her when we move, I think i will have loads of people come and stroke my cat when i am walking her in the streets around port talbot

Im sort of sad in away that i will have to leave my friends here but hopefully i will make new friends

I am expecting the moving day to be mid november

I would like to know if anyone here has moved house before? if anyone here has moved house before what do you feel when the moving day actually comes?? do you feel sad to leave??

Thats all i think now lol
    Last edited by $sTaCeY$; 19-10-2005 at 13:31.

$sTaCeY$

when i moved out of home i was really excited but on the day i felt really sad that i was leaving the house i grew up in! when i went and saw my bedrom all empty i was really sad! and for days i was homesick missed my mum and mates from where i lived! only moved into sisters with dave half hour away but was still really homesick!

I have moved house 10 times in my short little life.... and everytime you leave a piece of you behind. it is very very sad to leave places you love so much.. My parents are selling my family home soon and moving to the country, it didn't hit me til I seen the "for sale" sign out side the door.. that move will be the worse for me even if I am not moving with them.. it is a home I have known all my life and it will be sad to never return to it
    Super Mod

[QUOTE=Siobhan]I have moved house 10 times in my short little life[/QUOTE/]

Woah...10 times!! thats alot
    Last edited by $sTaCeY$; 19-10-2005 at 20:10.

$sTaCeY$

I was kind of sad when I moved house, but I was really excited to go somewhere new and to paint my room again lol Hope it all goes ok

Yeah I am actually moving so I don’t know what it feel like but it never got to me until I saw the ‘Sold’ sign outside on the gate, but I will look forward to painting the house- and you will be sad as you leave a part of your life and go to different part of your life. I have like 3 cats so I will have to keep them in the house for 4 weeks and they don’t get on, but like you Stacey I will miss my friends and family..

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I have moved house 10 times in my short little life.... and everytime you leave a piece of you behind. it is very very sad to leave places you love so much.. My parents are selling my family home soon and moving to the country, it didn't hit me til I seen the "for sale" sign out side the door.. that move will be the worse for me even if I am not moving with them.. it is a home I have known all my life and it will be sad to never return to it

every house has it s memories our old flat was horrid but it was the flat connor was conceived in and the flat connor first loved in every time we drive past it we have a look

my mum and dad have been threatening to move for ages and i go mad! it my childhood home and i want it, but cant afford to buy it yet!

Hi i live about 10 miles from Port Talbot but i used to live in Aberavon which is in Port Talbot when i was a teenager. Its a ok place to live, got a shopping centre and stuff. Theres a big indoor swimming baths by the beach and a really nice free waterpark for the younger kids (toddler to age 7) thats on the beach too. You'll only be a hours drive from cardiff too so thats easy to get too

The beach is about 3 miles from the town id say not too far.

Is it Sandfields your moving to or Aberavon? Sandfields is a big sprawling housing estate that takes ages to find your way around while Aberavon is next to Sandfields and isnt quite so big.
    What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity

sounds like a nice place your moving to

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

If on Moving day you feel upset, then put some sentimental bits on a shoe box or something, and keep it with you. Then you can look at it, and remember all the good times ETC, and think about how much more fabulous its going to be in for new area!

Thread Information