Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving House

Ive never moved house in my life. My parents moved in the November before I was born and my Dad isn't keen on moving again in a hurry!
    I don't think i'd like to move though.

Quote Originally Posted by myra129
    Hi i live about 10 miles from Port Talbot but i used to live in Aberavon which is in Port Talbot when i was a teenager. Its a ok place to live, got a shopping centre and stuff. Theres a big indoor swimming baths by the beach and a really nice free waterpark for the younger kids (toddler to age 7) thats on the beach too. You'll only be a hours drive from cardiff too so thats easy to get too

The beach is about 3 miles from the town id say not too far.

Is it Sandfields your moving to or Aberavon? Sandfields is a big sprawling housing estate that takes ages to find your way around while Aberavon is next to Sandfields and isnt quite so big.
    Were moving to sandfields estate (i think) its got a primary school opposite it where just minutes away from the beach

If you have lived at port talbot before have you ever noticed the toilets there look like a tele tubies (sp?) design me and mom have said that they look like tele tubies design, there right on the beach front

$sTaCeY$

I have moved 14 times, and it can be a great adventure. I was always sad to see my home laid bare though. As soon as you start unpacking you start to settle in. It is always best to look forward!

ive moved 3 times so this is my fourth place but i cant really remember moving except for the last time

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I've always lived in the same house. We were thinking about moving, but things happened, and i couldn't face it. My mum was cool with it though.

I've moved twice.
    The first time when I was 2 and the second time I was 11
    Good Soaps-
    Eastenders
    Coronation Street(its a bit boring but it can be funny,sometimes)
    Emmerdale (Theres no good storylines on at the moment)
    Hollyoaks
    Home and Away

~~~~My Demi and Leo Script,Runnig Away

well i am a teenager and i moved house and regions about 1 year and a half ago it was so sad somethimes when i miss my friends i cry a little and a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed
    I've moved twice.
    The first time when I was 2 and the second time I was 11
    awww so have i once when i was 2 and a half then when i was 13

yeh I know what you mean about the toilets lol, they havent long been built tho, looks like the teletubbies house keep expecting to see laa laa coming round the corner
    What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity

Thread Information