1 2.38%
  • 16 years old

0 0%
  • older than 16

1 2.38%
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: At what age did you start your periods

Quote Originally Posted by xxloopylauraxx
    oh right thanks. thats helpful. at least i now know there is such a pill!
    yeh there is one cos he gave it to my mum, for some reason i dont think she used it in the end though
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

oh the poll is closed but i started when i was 12

if you take the normal pill, you can just continue taking it without taking a break. it happened me when i was going on hols before and that's what my dr advised.

I was 12 well just turned 12 but I wasn't shocked my mum was really open about periods and that. Not like her mum so when she started she didn't know what was happening. Worst thing for me I was in the room with my brothers and they're mates even though I didn't know it happened and you couldn't see anything I felt embrassed lol.

I started about 10 days befoe by 13th birthday for 1 week my next period was 1 month before my 14th birthday!! and i havent had my 3rd period yet....i sort of had the conversation about periods with my mom but i still didnt tell her i started and she thinks i aint started yet....i was kinda getting worried because of the almost yearly gaps between my periods but i looked on the internet and i have read people can have almost 12 months gap between each period for the first time so i think i am going to wait and see when my next period comes hopefully it wont be in another 11 - 12 months

$sTaCeY$

Believe me Stacey, you don't want them regularly. Mine were ok until just after I turned 14 and then I started getting pains with every one

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    Believe me Stacey, you don't want them regularly. Mine were ok until just after I turned 14 and then I started getting pains with every one
    That's happened with me. All of a sudden there's pain everytime, but it used to be just the odd pain before

Mine used to be about one painful one every six months.

Quote Originally Posted by $sTaCeY$
    I started about 10 days befoe by 13th birthday for 1 week my next period was 1 month before my 14th birthday!! and i havent had my 3rd period yet....i sort of had the conversation about periods with my mom but i still didnt tell her i started and she thinks i aint started yet....i was kinda getting worried because of the almost yearly gaps between my periods but i looked on the internet and i have read people can have almost 12 months gap between each period for the first time so i think i am going to wait and see when my next period comes hopefully it wont be in another 11 - 12 months
    Serioualy there something that you wouldnt want a montjhly occurance of! lol. But i guess the downside is fr you your taken by suprise everytime where as if they were regular thne at eats you'd have some idea. Mine have been pretty regular from the begining, but like you my friend had vertualy yearly gaps!
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

Hmm I started 12 years old. Gosh I hate it.

Thread Information