Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: neighbours crash pics

Interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Gal 88
    I found this! I now think its darcy who has done the bomb and aime dit at Izzy and i reckon that it will be Serena, Alex and Pauls daughter (Elle) thatll die but hey im just guessing...

The rumours are true.

Three Ramsay Street residents will perish in a storyline to play out on Aussie screens later this month. A bomber strikes while a group are on a flight to Tasmania to celebrate Lassiter's 20th anniversary, sending the plane careering down into the ocean. Among those on the doomed flight are Paul, Izzy, Connor, Serena, Sky, Dylan, Susan, Alex, David and Lil. But who will die? We'll not spoil the surprise... but suffice to say that it leaves one of the Street's grief-stricken older residents on a hunt for revenge.

Two of the survivors will use the opportunity to fake their own deaths after landing themselves in trouble with the law. One of the duo eventually returns - arriving back at their own funeral - but the other decides to leave Erinsborough behind forever.

Meanwhile, after his target survives the crash, the bomber sends a chilling message to make it clear he's not done yet. Somebody had better watch their back...
    Ooooooooo interesting. wonder who it'll be. i've heard romours of who the person faking his death and arriving at his funeral is but not sure. when will we see it in the uk?
    ~*~ Thanks to Collé For Banner ~*~

oo thats really interesting...i cant wait until it aqll unfolds!i hate being kept in suspense like this lol!

omg, they look great. can't wait for it to air now

it looks to me like it a copy of the summer bay stalker storyline.whats wrong with that?
    home and away pulled it off...

I know one of the Bishops dies and maybe Sindi? who else is leaving?
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Wow! This sounds really good - I don't want to find out who dies so that it is a surprise when I watch it. Should be really exciting!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Bradshaw
    Wow! This sounds really good - I don't want to find out who dies so that it is a surprise when I watch it. Should be really exciting!!
    If you don't want to know, may i sugest you don't read any more spoiler threads on Neighbours! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace
    If you don't want to know, may i sugest you don't read any more spoiler threads on Neighbours! lol
    I know, but it is just too tempting!!

Lol, yeap i know what you mean! lol

Thread Information