Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: neighbours crash pics

neighbours crash pics

Was looking on another site and found these linksto some of the pics from the neighbours crash storyline!

http://www.ibubble.net/neighbours/

cool! cant wait till thats screened here! whats with izzys hair in the last picture is it a fancy dress thing?

is it a murder mystery thing or somthing like that it might not be and this sounds cool
    ~*~Leanne Robert ~*~

its on oz screens week beginning 24th oct, so we will wait till end of november if i'm right.

Quote Originally Posted by xxloopylauraxx
    cool! cant wait till thats screened here! whats with izzys hair in the last picture is it a fancy dress thing?
    i was thinking the same thing a bit old fashioned isnt it!!

wow they are cool pics.
    I think Izzy looks like a doll on the last pic lol.
    The one with Conner and Serena do you think that is how Serena dies and leaves Neighbours?

these look really good but i didnt no serena was gonna die as i didnt no lara was leaving

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

yeh i think it some sixties thing or something to celebrate the anniversary of neighbours. paul organises this trip - it looks rather pop-arty and ol-fashioned proably to symbolise the theme of the flight or soemthing!

Woah the crash looks brilliant

I found this! I now think its darcy who has done the bomb and aime dit at Izzy and i reckon that it will be Serena, Alex and Pauls daughter (Elle) thatll die but hey im just guessing...

The rumours are true.

Three Ramsay Street residents will perish in a storyline to play out on Aussie screens later this month. A bomber strikes while a group are on a flight to Tasmania to celebrate Lassiter's 20th anniversary, sending the plane careering down into the ocean. Among those on the doomed flight are Paul, Izzy, Connor, Serena, Sky, Dylan, Susan, Alex, David and Lil. But who will die? We'll not spoil the surprise... but suffice to say that it leaves one of the Street's grief-stricken older residents on a hunt for revenge.

Two of the survivors will use the opportunity to fake their own deaths after landing themselves in trouble with the law. One of the duo eventually returns - arriving back at their own funeral - but the other decides to leave Erinsborough behind forever.

Meanwhile, after his target survives the crash, the bomber sends a chilling message to make it clear he's not done yet. Somebody had better watch their back...

Thread Information