Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UKTV Gold help

Ooooh i remember Baywatch but i was like 5 years old when it was on so i never remembered anything on the programme only that it was on on a saturday afternoon i think anyway lol.

i used to love it and always watched it and i would have been 5 aswell but its not as good now as it used to be i think i no its repeats but it seemed better when i was younger

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

OH MY GOD !!!!!! casualty has been replaced and im really angry !!!!!! i might phone the BBC up and complain coz like its casualty and like yehhhhhhh , lol i love casualty on UKgold now its not going to be on anymore im deeply hurt !!!! .....is there anythink we could do?the guys that are atschool and watch it - make a petition maybe and email the bbc !!! yeeeeeeeeeeh whos with me-* and everyone runs away* .lol- no serious anyone think we should write to the bbc maybe they could put it on UKgold DRAMA. or on UK gold at a different time

i used to like watching casualty at 5 oclock. Illhave to watch tracy Beaker on CBBC instead. Definatly not a kids show. It was just getting good as well.

i loved watching cas at 5 its the only time to watch it as im at school
    and im so sad now cause i cant watch it anymore

i hope they put it back on during series 17 cause thats when bex and lukes in it!

4Eva luvin Bex
    Sarah Manners Rules 4eva & always 2K5
    Lex awww great! Lex-ness 4eva!!

i think everyone should right to this guy called richard who works for UKGOLD and i wrote a complaint but he said it didn't draw as many people into watching casualty at 5 as it did 11am !!! maybe if more people emailed saying for it on at 5pm it would work ??

Thread Information