Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ferreiras - Exit Story Line????

did u see the state of ronnies head

i had actually thought they had ledt until they popped up again the other week. What has ronnie done to his head the state of it.

Quote Originally Posted by stacyefc
    i had actually thought they had ledt until they popped up again the other week. What has ronnie done to his head the state of it.
    I'm glad it's not just you hun. I was laughing my head off at it.

I think that the ferrierias exit may have something to do with either Johnny or their father but as long as they go and never come back I'll be one happy bunny
    Last edited by Claire; 01-03-2005 at 10:31.

I know how annoying the Ferreiras were at the start and with the whole "kidneygate" thing, but I wish they weren't all going now - I don't mind them so much and it seems daft that they would all leave at once, given that they are all adults and capable of doing their own thing. There's actually potential for storylines for them to make them characters in their own right instead of one big group - Adi and Sasha having relationships problems and Sasha turning to Danny, Kareena's got Mickey and I could see her surprising reaction to Tariq, Juley and the drugs causing problems for them and it shows Tariq's still involved with drugs even after the storyline with Kelly. Ash and Ronny seem to have little to do, but I'm sure the writers could come up with something or let those two leave for different reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazzykayzz
    i got told that there dad is dead! is that tru? (too andy's little pony)
    I heard that irl he was having problems with his visa or something and has been sent back to wherever he came from (India?) even though he's been here for years and years... and now he's having problems getting back?

Exclamation ???? Ferreiras - Exit Story Line ????

im madly in love with ash..so i dont want him to leave..i already miss seeing him on tv and him leaving would make it worse...i love him to bits..i wish he could be mines..but urrm i wont even go there...I DONT WANT HIM TO LEAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

whats happened to him these days anyway??? where is he?? i love his voice, the way he stands and his eyes are to die for..

anyway girls and guys i better be off now chat 2 ya laterz

well his dad does die! and i have heard that the ferririas leave the square....is that true????????

yeah the ferrieras leave the square but i not sure how?!

I heard that their dad dies so they go off to where ever he has been and stay there

Thread Information