Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: steve mcfadden and ross kemp- children in need

You know they could just be raising money for charity, why does everone always jump straight to the conclouis that it's just a stunt. Doesn't everyone want to help people who are more unfortuante than us, well why would EE be any different.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace
    You know they could just be raising money for charity, why does everone always jump straight to the conclouis that it's just a stunt. Doesn't everyone want to help people who are more unfortuante than us, well why would EE be any different.
    Yes they could but then on the other hand there are plenty of actors who are actually on the show that they could have used. Are the publicity greedy folk at Elstree not content with having the bruvvas ugly mugs gracing all the glossies. Similarly when the poison dwarf returned she was everywhere likewised when Dean returned from the dead his mug was everwhere. Maybe this is all a coincidence but I think not
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I have to say, I do agree with Alan on this one.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Which ever actor they had used there would have been a complaint from someone, so they couldn't win either way.

Which ever actor they had used there would have been a complaint from someone, so they couldn't win either way.
    Thats not right why not use Dot Cotton or Pauline or someone like that not tw people who are returning in a blaze of publicity

Wendy doesn't do promotional things and any way they're not exactly the right people to sell things are they, young people aren't gonna see them on a poster with the wristbands and go, oh must run out and buy one of them. It needed to be someone more popluar isn't the right word, but you know what i mean.

Wendy doesn't do promotional things and any way they're not exactly the right people to sell things are they, young people aren't gonna see them on a poster with the wristbands and go, oh must run out and buy one of them. It needed to be someone more popluar isn't the right word, but you know what i mean.
    I used them as an example. Its just too much of a coincidence that they use the bruvvas grimm

i can see what you mean, but they need someone who is going to sell, like Ross and Phil, or Shane and Jessie, someone of that kind of status, so to speak. There trying to raise money and what better way of doing it than using popular people (and i don't even like the Mitchells!! Lol)

Why not use the viewers favourite Alfie Moon

Well as i said earlier, people would talk about over use of an actor plus he was used last year!

Thread Information