Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Keepsakes

Noooo! They can't spilt up! please post again soon

Don't keep them apart!
    Good Soaps-
    Eastenders
    Coronation Street(its a bit boring but it can be funny,sometimes)
    Emmerdale (Theres no good storylines on at the moment)
    Hollyoaks
    Home and Away

~~~~My Demi and Leo Script,Runnig Away

HI I'll post more as soon as I have written it lol

HI again sorry I didnt post anymore last night I'll try to make up for it over the next few days. I'll try do more later.

Part 7

The next few days went by in a whirl. Sharon was grateful that the kids hadnt asked where dennis was, she just couldnt bring herself to tell them. She had of course realised that Faith and Alyss must know. In actual fact Faith had heard the whole thing from her bedroom and had quickly filled Alyss in on the details the next morning. Both girls had sworn not to mention it to their mother or their father.
    Sharon and Dennis hadnt seen each other for nearly a week but Sharon was aware that he was staying in a b&b not far from their home and knew it was only a matter of time before she would have to face him. So Sharon carried on her life as best she could, struggling with five children but finding welcome support from her two eldest daughters who never once complained.
    Of course Pauline and Chrissie quickly got wind of Dennis's dissapearence and tried to make Sharon feel better by belittling him and putting him down but that wasnt what Sharon wanted. Dennis was a good man, she knew that, and he had given her five beautiful children, part of her still loved him, part of her would always love him. But it was over and she knew that one way or another they both had to move on.
    When Dennis finally did contact her conversation was difficult and laboured. They tended not to dwell on pleasanteries and rather got straight to the point with matters like the childrens guardianship. It was an unspoken establishment that they children would stay with sharon but that dennis would see them as often as he liked. This arrangement seemed to suite everyone but the children.
    Most of the time it was fine but every now and again Ryan would speak out on his loyalties to his father an example being at breakfast times.

Sharon: Come on Ryan be a good boy and eat it all up.
    Ryan: NO...
    Sharon: Ryan...
    Ryan: It stinks I hate it and I hate you I want Daddy!

Such conversations often left Sharon visably close to tears.
    On other occasions the children would be encouraged to spy on one parent for the other. This was something that Faith and Alyss simply refused to do. It was wrong and they knew it.
    All in all Sharon and Dennis tried to see as little of each other as was possible, it was easier that way. but the pair still couldnt just forget about each other and Sharon had pent many night wishing dennis was laid next to her only to wake in the morning and despise her feelings for betraying her. It then came as a great surprise and utter shock to sharon when one morning, about a month after Dennis had departed, Faith revealed some very interesting news.

^^^^^^^

Faith looked into the mirror and grinned, her mum sure wasnt going to be expecting this. Sharon was going to freak. She had gotten up early and sat for nearly two hours agonisingly straightening her beautiful naturally curly hair then had proceeded to arrange it into feather like plumes on top of her head. She had opted out of her normal gingham school dress and put on a knee length skirt and short sleeved blouse. The final touch was a thick application of candy pink lip gloss she had aquired from...
    There was a knock at her door it was Sharon. Faith grinned again and turned away from the mirror and towards the door her mother was now entering through.
    For a moment it was as though Sharon didnt realise the change in her daughters appearance.

Sharon: Come on Fay we're going to be late, you still have to...OH MY GOD...

This cont.
    Last edited by squillyfer; 22-10-2005 at 17:09.

Part 7 cont.

Part 8

That wasnt exactly the reaction she had hoped for but Faith surficed it would do

Sharon: Why aren't you wearing your school dress?
    Faith: I..
    Sharon: Are you wearing lip gloss?
    Faith: Yes do you..
    Sharon: Oh my...what the hell have you done to your beautiful hair.
    Faith: Do you like it?

Faith did a little twirl apparantly proud of her new look. Alyss walked past her door and did a double take.

Alyss: Wuhho, Fay is that you, I hardly recognised you you look that rediculus.
    Faith: Clear off Alyss or you'll get this.

Faith made a gesture with her fist and Sharon woke from her stupor and ushered Alyss out of the door.

Sharon: Faith what have you done
    Faith: Its just a bit of lipgloss and a different set of clothes.
    Sharon: No its bright pink lipgloss and its the wrong clothes for school.
    Faith: Who sez?
    Sharon: I do
    Faith: Well I dont
    Sharon: What about your haith Faith, all your lovely ringlets
    Faith: They weren't lovely and anyway its not like they're gone forever...unfortunatly
    Sharon: I dont get it why would you want to change your hair like this
    Faith: Because the ringlets were silly and babyish
    Sharon: Says who?

Faith showed slight recognition at her words being used against her but steamed ahead anyway

Faith: Everyone does. No one has ringlets anymore and they haven't since like the stone age or something.
    Sharon: Faith just calm down you're hair made you unique, it made you you, this isnt you.
    Faith: Just shut up mum and stop being so stupid.

Sharon was taken aback by her daughters rudeness but Faith was still shouting.

Faith: I'm sick of being treat like a child, you treat me the same as the others and I'm the eldest. I'm nearly eleven for Gods sake
    Sharon: I treat you like a child because at eleven you still are one and the way you're acting at the moment the twins are better behaved.
    Faith: Stop being so horrible mum. You're always horrible to me and I hate you

Sharon rolled her eyes slightly at the silliness of Faiths behavior

Sharon: Faith stop being so silly
    Faith: I'm not being silly you are.
    Sharon: I'm not now just calm down.
    Faith: I hate you and Alyss and Ryan and the stupid twins too. I hate you all and I want to live with dad. He wouldnt mind if I changed my hair and Brany would help she's not like you she...

Something snagged in sharons mind as tears filled her daughters eyes as she screamed at Sharon.

Sharon: Hey hey wait a minute. Brandy?
    Faith: Yeah dads girlfriend she lives with him. She's way nicer that you and she's cool too.

Sharons mind was reeling an she could feel herself losing the batle with faith so she opted for the easy way out.

Sharon: Right either you calm down now or there's no pocket money and you're grounded.
    Faith: Fine I dont care you cant keep me here for ever.
    Sharon: Fine have it you're way. You can stay in your room all day and I'm taking Alyss to school so I'll lock you in shall I?
    Faith: Fine whatever.

Faith tried to sound not bothered but her voice was cracking. Too late

Sharon: Ok see you later. You can come out when you've calmed down, changed you're clothes and hopefully learnt some manners.

Sharon exited the room quickly and heard Faith shoe collide with the door when she had shut it as the little girl took out her anger on her nearest possesion.
    For the rest of the day as Faith gently simmerd in her room Sharon could think of only one thing : Brandy
    The person who had helped to destroy he their marriage was now Dennis's live in lover and to Sharons further dissmay seemed to be acting as a stepmother to Sharons children.
    Something had to be done

Next part: Faith is sorry and Sharon confronts Dennis over Brandy
    Last edited by squillyfer; 22-10-2005 at 17:10.

graet carry on!

sorry i havent repiled for ages! i've been really busy! just caught up it brill- as usual!!

Awww pooor Sharon! Brilliant more soon please

Hi I'll probably do more of this after ee tonight

Just started reading this, its brill, well done, keep it up

Thread Information