Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Keepsakes

Quote Originally Posted by squillyfer
    OK Epilogue here goes nothing. I cant believe this is really it when I first wrote keeping the Faith nearly six months ago I never even thought I finish that now here we are three scripts later nad its all over Thanks to everyone who has replied ( ~Clo~, hayley, Kim131, the watts rule, Charmed, Harmanizing, Potato1992, jake luva, Rain, Skits, shannisrules, Kirstienod and Stapler) you've all been wonderful. Keep the replies coming I like knowing your overall opinions on the story this time. And dont forget to vote.

Epilogue

It took a long time for everything to get back to normal after that day. It was Amanda who had knocked Neil out. Whilst he had been preocuppied with Sharon she'd snook in through the back door and hidden in the kitchen. He'd ruined her life, she wasnt going to let him do that to anyone else. To see him sprawled out on the kitchen floor had certainly made her smile.
    Immediatly she called for police and ambulances. Faith was taken to the local childrens home where she was treated for blood loss and had stitches for her neck wound. She was out in two days, released into the temprary care of Mrs Christine Moon and was reunited with her siblings much to the delight of an exstatic Alyss who hugged her until Faith thought she would never breathe again.
    Dennis was taken to Walford General where he was treated for stab wounds and spent two weeks in intensive care before returning home to his family. Needless to say it wasnt a moment too soon. He spent every waking minute either with his children or at his wifes bedside.
    Sharon was also taken to Walford General and treated for severe head trauma. She went through a risky operation before slipping into a coma. Doctors were not postive on the outlook and told the family to prepare for the worst however after nearly a month in intensive care she made an astonishing recovery and was fighting fit again much to the bewilderment of several medical experts who called it a medical mirical, she however would always swear that her dearly departed Jacob had guided her away from the light and back to his twin sister Faith and her family.
    Amanda and Katie moved to France where they lead a happy life and rarely think of what happened that day. And Neil you might ask. Well he never got over that day. He was declared criminally insane and sent to serve out the rest of his days at a top security prison where he would be kept at his majestys pleasure.
    Yes it was hard getting over that day but the Rickmans always bounce back, they have to and because of that one year later at Christmas time Dennis Rickman was able to look at his family and smile. He draped an arm around Sharon as they watched their five children eagerly unwrap their presents.

Sharon: What are you thinking?
    Dennis: About how I nearly lost all of this
    Sharon: We're the lucky ones Dennis most people dont get a second chance

He grazed the top of her head with a kiss and observed how his children had changed.
    The twins were two now and behaved completely seperatly. Toby Mark Rickman stuffed his brand new toy car into his mouth and chewed contently. He was the boistrous baby and always up for a giggle, dennis highly suspected this was thanks to Faiths influence.
    Lilly Madison Rickman sat demurly in Alyss's arms as she hugged the newest edition to her doll collection. She was the polar opposite to her brother, shy and quiet, never out of place and much like Alyss as a baby.
    Ryan Peter Rickman had outgrown his blonde curls and now had a bright patch of light brown hair perched on his head. He was the double of his father or so everyone would say. At five he thought he was all grown up and didnt feel a bit ashamed that he slept in his new Thomas The Tank Engine pyjamas for almost three weeks straight refusing to sleep in anything else
    Alyss had changed the most in the last year both physically and emotionally. Her brown hair had grown thicker, longer and darker giving her a shining natural beauty that even Faith was occasionally jealous of. After the little drama she became more out going, met new people and was finally the beautiful intelligent girl everyone knew she could be.
    Faith seemed unphased by that day but Sharon knew different. You cant go through no fewer than three near death experiences and not be effected and many a time had Sharon woken a shiver, sweating and terrified Faith from a dream that had obviously become a nightmare. Faiths nightmares had become more and more common now and both the bullet scra from when she was four and the new scar that ran in a silvery line alonge her kneck seem to glint with a new anger but Faith tried to ignore it and continued her life as a happy outgoing, mischevious child and the definate leader of the pack. Her thick blonde curls grew longer and her hazel eyes grew brighter making her the only Rickman child to look like their mother, a fact that Faith was very proud of.
    Yes Dennis decided they had all changed. A lot and not at all all at the sime time. He wondered if it would ever be different, if this pattern of life which he loved so much would ever change. He didnt know there was however one thing he did know and his belief in it grew stronger every day especially when her glanced at Sharon and saw the adoring glow that so often tainted her flushed cheeks. He loved them.
    He looked once more and smiled at his wife and family, the woman and children he knew he would never stop loving and who he know realised would never stop loving him…this was it, forever.

************************************************** ************************************************** ****************

THE END

Keepsakes, an original script by Miss N. R (aka Squillyfer)
    The fantastic epilogue is here, harmanizing.

omg that was brill, ive just spent loads of hours this morning reading it all and it was amazing! absolutely fantastic! im so glad they are all ok. i loved reading it and it was superbly written, i didnt even realised id been reading it for so long i was so engrossed (is that the right word?), well done, it was excellent!
    please could you do a follow up story like others have suggested? maybe you could do it when faith and alyss are teenagers
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thanks Sqillyfer, it was worth waiting for. Brilliant trilogy I enjoyed every instalment of all three parts. It's just a pity it didn't work out the same way in the programme.

Thanks Kim 131 and thanks Sqillyfer, it was worth waiting for. Great trilogy I enjoyed every instalment of all three parts. It's just a shame it didn't work out the same way in the programme.
    Last edited by Harmanizing; 22-01-2006 at 14:21.

thanks everyone i will be back with a new script in a few weeks time

Thread Information