Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Andy

Yeah i know the sooner he gets found out the better!!!!!!!!!! and gets his comeuppance, i think it is good though that hollyoaks are covering date rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Amz84
    Yeah i know the sooner he gets found out the better!!!!!!!!!! and gets his comeuppance, i think it is good though that hollyoaks are covering date rape.
    Yup, its definitely good that they are covering it because it raises awareness and hopefully reminds viewers that they need to be very careful!

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Bradshaw
    Yup, its definitely good that they are covering it because it raises awareness and hopefully reminds viewers that they need to be very careful!

hollyoaks doesn't always get the credit they deserve for the stuff they cover, i think that next year they should get an award for this storyline!

Have people notice that when he druged Danni she was all floppy and when he druged those two girls they were not floppy and than when he druged Louise she was all floppy

it may affect people in different ways or he is using a different type of drug?? or something else!!!

it will be great when he is found out though- cant wait!

I think with dani and louise we got to see more of them and how they reacted as the drug took effect whereas we didn't with the other girls. I do remember sam saying that his girl feel asleep while they were doing it though so they may have got floppy we just didn't see it, don't want to pay the extras too much :P

Quote Originally Posted by Amz84
    hollyoaks doesn't always get the credit they deserve for the stuff they cover, i think that next year they should get an award for this storyline!
    No they often dont get the credit for covering the issues they do. Especially with this stuff and Luke's rape, Lisa cutting herself etc.

i thought the scenes in the late night version were horrid in fact i nearly sawitched off, but it is fab they are covering this topic! im hoping he will be found out very soon

i never watched them im glad i not as some friends of mine have said they found it upsetting.

Thread Information