View Poll Results: Do You Want Ruby To Stay?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

64 88.89%
  • No

8 11.11%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ruby Staying?

i hope she stays i think shes great ,...i think she will saty too ....it doesnt look like she will leave with johnny if he just leaves...

HMJ!

i hope she goes i cant stand her,they way she hunches her shoulders and her voice really grates me.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    i hope she stays to. Theres a picture in one of the recent soap mags of Ruby working on the slaters atall. I m sure thats going to get on Jonnys nerves. She really fits in as on of the Eastenders cast.
    Katy ooooh that will really tick old Johnny off seeing Ruby working on the Statlers stall ohhhh yeaaaaa,, any thing to tick him off will also set his temper off too,,,When is this all supposed to happen do u know ???

it says thursday in the magazine. Heres a bit of the article.

[B] Having turned to the slaters for comfort Ruby is enjoting being part of the family - and even starts to work on the stall. But when her father sees his precious little girl flogging tarty clothes he hits the roof.
    "Jonny knows that Rubys now involved in a family circle, and he doesnt like it. He sees Ruby going off to work as a lawyer as she is so clever. The idea of his daughter who has been at public school all her life working on a market stallis his worse nightmare"
    Things get worse when Ruby publically disowns her father in front of the whole square.
    " Jonny doesnt know how to handle it" admits Billy who plays Jonny "But as yourll see, she's going to play a key part in the demise of Jonny Allen"

Ruby to syay she is a great character

i think she should stay

I want her to stay because there aren't that many young characters in the square and her and stacey certainly spice things up a bit

I hope she staying and we haven't heard that she isn't,(i don't think) Anyway let's hope she does stay.

it said that she was to be a key part in johnny's downfall, but i dont see how as shes forgiven him and lives with him again

Quote Originally Posted by Jada-GDR
    it said that she was to be a key part in johnny's downfall, but i dont see how as shes forgiven him and lives with him again
    They must fall out big time if the rumor about Johnny killing a Mitchell is true....

Thread Information