View Poll Results: Do You Want Ruby To Stay?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

64 88.89%
  • No

8 11.11%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruby Staying?

Ruby Staying?

What with the events of this week and next week with Ruby disowning Jonny and the rumours that Jonny will be killed or go to prison in early 06, does anyone else reckon that ruby will now be staying thanks to current storylines, as it looks like the slaters are going to take her in and her and stacey are going to become even better friends, i really hope that louisa stays in eastenders as shes a great talent!!!!

i hope ruby stays i love her character. her and stacey are fab 2gether.

yeh im sure she will be staying, probably with the slaters.

The ee execs wont want to let her go, especially as ruby and stacey are becoming a great double act and both are liked by the fans. They will want to develop the characters as much as possible

Billy Murray (Johnny) did say in a recent interview that Louisa is staying.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah21
    Billy Murray (Johnny) did say in a recent interview that Louisa is staying.
    Something serious would have to happen for Johnny to let Ruby stay with the Slaters. I can understand if he dies, or goes to prison because he wouldn't have much of a choice. It's going to be very tough on Ruby if anything of these things happen to her dad. She's already lost her mum and sister. And I know the Slaters will have her best interests at heart but I don't think they are the best role models for her. Johnny wants the very best for her. But I suppose whatever happens she'll never be short on money.

did you see the soap mag today things get really bad between them
    angelblue

ruby should get to stay with the slaters cos she gets on really well with them

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    What with the events of this week and next week with Ruby disowning Jonny and the rumours that Jonny will be killed or go to prison in early 06, does anyone else reckon that ruby will now be staying thanks to current storylines, as it looks like the slaters are going to take her in and her and stacey are going to become even better friends, i really hope that louisa stays in eastenders as shes a great talent!!!!
    Yeah, I think Ruby will be staying with Stacey and the Slaters when Johnny leaves. There's been nothing about her leaving and it looks set to mirror when Kelly stayed with Zoe and the Slaters.

Ruby should be kept on, in my opinion. She and Stacey are friends and they could become like Bianca and Tiffany, two great friends who have a laugh together. The only problem I can see with her staying at the Slaters is that with Kat going, they are thin on the ground and whilst I could see Kat being a fun and lively influence on the two girls, I can't see that happening with Little Mo, Big Mo and Charlie, who are not exactly the life and soul of the party.

Oh, and please no kiss a la Zoe and Kelly.
    Last edited by Florijo; 12-10-2005 at 16:23.

i think she is staying , i really hope she does! i love her character and she has lots of talent!

HMJ!

Thread Information