Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rival Establishment

The Vic could actually be modified. It could be bought by JD Wetherspoon, spruced up and rebranded with the name 'Nana Moon on the Square'. It would then be a magnet for families like the Millers to chill out.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    Yes, it could

The poor Vic needs a break from all this attention, everyone wants to own it and the poor thing just can't cope anymore. It does not even know who owns it anymore. And its been burned down, smashed to pieces at least twice, had three children conceived on its floor and a murder. If it were a person, it would have been sectioned by the mental health people by now
    yeh but could the residents of walford cope with another pub?

If its anything like the vic - where every night you are guaranteed some sort of barney/annoucement/party/murder/karaoke/quiz nite etc

Besides i think the club is sort of seen as a second establishment option to the vic

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    The poor Vic needs a break from all this attention, everyone wants to own it and the poor thing just can't cope anymore. It does not even know who owns it anymore. And its been burned down, smashed to pieces at least twice, had three children conceived on its floor and a murder. If it were a person, it would have been sectioned by the mental health people by now
    Very good!! lol. That's very true. Poor Queen Vic!! They made a whole programme on EE Revealed about it being a curse, but it's the people in it who cause all the destruction. I do like it that way though, I think it's much better to have 'The Vic' than anything else. I don't think any other institution could top it. It's been there since the beginning it would be wrong for anything to come between 'The Vic' and it's public.

What about Courteney was she conceived on the Vic's floor? Tiffany and Grant had a one night stand in 'The Vic', which resulted in her pregnancy. Other than that there was Freddie, Vicki and Mark, is that right.

I think the Dagmar should be re-opened and bring back the low life Willmot-Brown. I would drink in the Dagmar or Scarlet's instead of the Vic if the Mitchells get it back.

new pub or bar wud be interesting

Thread Information