Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: matilda/ric/cassie

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyvampiress
    Anyone else think Lucas looks alot like Kim.......
    He does a little!

not that much though lol

now that he is actually in it I don't really see it so much, in that picture he did look pretty similar though

cassie and ric get back together pretty soon starting next week i think coz when ric cassie matilda and lucas are playing truth or dare ric dresses in drag and goes to the surf club , lucas covers jack police car in toilet paper and matilda gets on the tabe in the dina and starts singing in front of people ,then when its cassies turn for a dare , ric dares her to absail down the summerbay lighthouse but cassie gets her hair stuck in the rope thing halfway down so she screams and in the end beth and tony get her down and save her...........then later ric and cassie are together and then they start kissing yey yey yey lol

yay lol thanks for that...finally! Although you could sort of see it coming couldn't you lol.

yeh its all happenin next friday so get ya tape recorders ready .lol i can't wait its so exciting they are so destined to be together although i wouldn't mind going out on a date with him .lol i almost past out when i read the spoiler on home and away website i was like yes finally and i love it when it shows you matildas face this week just b4 they get back together because they are like messing around this week and then they cast each other smoochie looks .. yey and thn lucas and matilda look at each other as they are wathing the 2 of thm and thn they try to get thm both back together but next week it happens without there help they (cassie and ric) kiss all on their own bless em.

and its so exciting when matilda and lucas look at each other in the dina coz ric and cassie look like they are going to kiss lucas is like ...i so havn't seen this side of them both lol (because he arrived obviously when ric and cassie had already split up he's never seen them togher when they arn't at each others throats well next week there practically down each others throats lol yey i sooooooooo can't wait bring on the bay next friday. come on ric and cassie lol (p.s i think i may be drunk on ribena lol)

no its pure summer bay excitement lol

Thread Information